someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Shaso Last time I played there were two things that disappointed me.

1. Sudden non-con. With no prior warnings.
2. Missing half of the arcade route because I didn't spend enough time with Midea before she got arrested (IIRC). Would be nice to somehow inform the player that the routes are tied.

And I agree with most of the comments above. Dilmur is one of the most unique games here. And Noemi is one of the most unique and alive MCs. So, I'm really glad you're back.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
UglyBastardTag, new 0.18 content not in gallery, will be later with some bug fix update.
someguy42, Thanks!
1) What non-con?
2)It shouldn't work like that, more like bug. Arcade route can be done without Midea route. Have you save?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Daniel123R, hey! Do you remember after what moments this happens?

here fix, replace that file in www\data. Sleep in Noemi bad and all should be good.

Reactions: Daniel123R

Daniel123R

Apr 25, 2017
Daniel123R, hey! Do you remember after what moments this happens?
Yes, its was after the event in the elite brothel where i unlocked the stage with the gloryholes, i interracted with it, ended the job to go home, and thats when i noticed that the botton no longer worked.

Thank you for the help!

Reactions: Shaso

nevv

Oct 31, 2017
Hi! Questions. When i try to unlock skills for pussy. There is information that i need 13 times sex. I have already had multiple sex scens but still its not unlocked. Its a bug or its not realesed feature?

Reactions: SPARDA2408

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Dilmur-0.18a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Where exactly to I go to get to the "elite brothel of the upper city district?"
As far as I know, the only brothel is under ground (downtown). The "upper" part I know of is where home is at. I see no brothel anywhere.

NEVERMIND: Have to wait til night and the event spot shows up.

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
how much of content this update has? i went daddy route and love it but i think there is no more content for him

floran

May 20, 2020
Been a long time since I played this game, last time I said my favorite scene was the diner owner getting a handjob and Shaso said a similar scene was coming in the future.
Any idea if the new update has something like it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdtkiller
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes