xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
How much content does this game have? Haven't touched it yet waiting for it to have a couple hours of content. I figure it does have sex already?

sirlurxalot

Sep 9, 2021
How much content does this game have? Haven't touched it yet waiting for it to have a couple hours of content. I figure it does have sex already?
I've been wanking to it for about 6 hours now with incest patch included and skipping up to the recent update. I'd say well enough, however it is obviously incomplete, but more than enough to satisfy.

Reactions: b0xz and xanon515x

java777

Oct 26, 2017
It would be cool if she had a brother besides her father. Incest content is cool, but the father gets boring quickly and is not interesting. It's too corny. And here such an unexpected turn and it turns out there is a brother, which even the father did not know about and the mother was not so simple and just gave the brother to the orphanage and then found old documents about it and they found out about the brother and so on. Naturally with scenes of reunion and further love.

Reactions: xanon515x

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Are you trolling? Is this question a troll joke?
Or do you simply dont know how to read game tags at the top of this topic??

Game tags clearly mention things like: vaginal sex, creampie, anal sex, prostitution, multiple penetration, group sex, lesbian... so yes, this game has sex already.

This game has TONS of content. I think there are more than 20 hours of content. It's good, seriously go play it.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
To everyone who is complaining about the low res, use Magpie and pick Anime4K scaling mode, See for yourself how it improves the quality
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Are you trolling? Is this question a troll joke?
Or do you simply dont know how to read game tags at the top of this topic??

Game tags clearly mention things like: vaginal sex, creampie, anal sex, prostitution, multiple penetration, group sex, lesbian... so yes, this game has sex already.

This game has TONS of content. I think there are more than 20 hours of content. It's good, seriously go play it.
Lot of games on this site add tags based on intended future content rather than current content, or at least was a problem when I joined. Love the theme, tags and look of the game, just didnt want to spoil my enjoyment of it by trying it too early on its development process

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Lot of games on this site add tags based on intended future content rather than current content, or at least was a problem when I joined. Love the theme, tags and look of the game, just didnt want to spoil my enjoyment of it by trying it too early on its development process
Some developers might have done that. Adding tags that are not ingame. But it is getting fixed soon.
People can just report wrong tags and mods will remove them.

Tags and reviews are one of the things that gets taken very seriously on this site.

Anyway, you have nothing to worry about, this game is a real deal. And it is good.

Reactions: xanon515x

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
is the 2.7 GB version of the game censored ? cause there is an uncensored patch which is not available.
Difference between "censored" and "uncensored" versions of the game is: "no incest" vs. "incest".

Dont bother with LewdPatcher that doesnt work. OP has direct download for incest patch, if you want it.

Reactions: evaw

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
Hi goody dev, Having played your game for several times. Would say this is an one of the most excellent game, maybe a little lack of freedom but your art style is so unique and nice that i didn't see before in this life. Since this game's original language is Russia, It is reasonalbe to assume something, Which is worry-some considering the game haven't updated for quite a while. If it was the case, would you consider of moving out? I have been a fan of an Russian interent star who said 2 years more ago would fight, But he took our advices and moved out 2 weeks after the bad thing borke out. He now is happy and safe living in north west China, still is an internet star. Another girl youtuber also moved out. The heaven has honored you with talents, you could and should earn decent life in safe places. Best wishes bro/sis, keep safe. May ancestors and whatever you believe bless you.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes