johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hi guys! Happy new year all! Thanks for the feedback!
About prologue, I have some idea make him skippable, show 2-3 pic and tell what happened. I'll make votе on my patreon page..but a little bit later...
there is a bug where if you quit conversation with dad in middle of it... the pic still remain.. but you can reset it by talking with him again and properly quit

U

User_66221

Well i've to say congrats to the author because this little preview of this new game is very amazing i very like it.

Keep up the good work, only things i could say is indeed the prologue to make skippable, otherwise all is just good.

I've nothing else to say, you deserve to be supported.

;)

SludFug6969

Aug 5, 2016
at first i was like "oh, now she needs to sell herself to the mafia... boring :test3: "
but this game seems to have more of a slow corruption theme going on .. and nice art <3

first impression 9/10 :eazyHype:
(depending on how long we need to wait for updates .. i will consider supporting this with money #russiangame)

Jul 6, 2017
I may have broken the game or I'm just lost, because after the part where you meet the detective about paying off the debt, I'm unable to leave the house or do anything except interact with the father, or is that whats been completed of the story so far?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I may have broken the game or I'm just lost, because after the part where you meet the detective about paying off the debt, I'm unable to leave the house or do anything except interact with the father, or is that whats been completed of the story so far?
I think that is the end for now.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
I got to the scene where you fall down infront of your father and increases his corruption with +1.

But after that i can't go to sleep? when i enter the fathers room there's 2 of him there, one by the bed and one by the desk and the scene just repeats itself? have i missed something or is it broken?

U

User_66221

I got to the scene where you fall down infront of your father and increases his corruption with +1.

But after that i can't go to sleep? when i enter the fathers room there's 2 of him there, one by the bed and one by the desk and the scene just repeats itself? have i missed something or is it broken?
I think this is the end of this version for the moment.

poopybull

Jun 8, 2017
With just a .01 this game shows a lot of potential. I am interested to see where things go.
I'm not too sure about the pacing, but again it's too new to say much about that and the story. Decent world and really nice aesthetic, post apocalyptic cyberpunk.
I have to mention I appreciate the female protagonist of this game being kind of relatable, she isn't a complete idiot nor is she one of those feeble and pathetic closeted perverts.. . .
I like the art, sfx exist and THE SOUNDTRACK IS AMAZING , delicious loops - I have had it on in the background for hours while doing stuff, and it's already using the tracks it has very well in .01

Promising beginning, look forward to developments!

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Well I tried it out and I liked it so far. Music is good, story felt interesting and the protag is also likable. There are only some really minor complaint that I can give. Like you should make the dressing up animation skipable in the options. Aside from that, it might be just me but the sprite when the heroine holds his hand up to her mouth, looks like her hand is broken or something. I don't know why but it looked wierd to me.

I'm looking forward to the point when you can do different events and gain stats. Also corruption on other characters is pretty interesting (I never saw any game do this) so I'm interested where does that go. Hope there will be more characters you can influance besides the father.

Oh could someone write a short guide of what can you do in this build? I reached the point where I can massage the father but it felt like it loops there so I stopped. But someone mentioned a fall and +1 corruption so I'm pretty sure I missed something.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I unfortunately am never into dating sims, they focus too much on cringey dialog and taking control away from the player. I imagine a dating sim where you play as a female where you could femdom would be fun, the manipulation of guys till they break to become your toys~

D

Deleted member 323956

when is the update
sorry my english is so bad

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
All game bugs in the thread found and I'll fix it!
I'll be done tonight and post 0.1a.
, about the little guide, I will think about it, thanks!
, I will try to do everything in 2 months.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes