SmugNympho

Nov 25, 2017
It's a bug, maybe saves from the previous version, maybe I didn't fix it in 0.5c but if you saw an anal scene that means you got all content.
I start a new game since I don't remember my last played version, and without "quick start". I complete all other events, special event, arcade events, plot and side characters events. Yeah I saw anal scene iirc it was in "massage" option, after that it can be done repeatable with massage, watching erotic movie and in cinema. So I have 3 options with anal atm. Anyway I really liked new changes, I hoped in this version will be more plot update but I liked it anyway. Good Job.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone! The text for the update is ready, it’s about 13,000 words. And all this goes for the plot! I hope you will love it!
About the events with the secondary character. In case if you don’t know, Rufina won the poll so I decided to insert her new events into the main story, so you won’t have to look far for it.
Now, when the work on the text is almost finished, I’m reading it again thoroughly. I want to fix something, add something as well, as usual. It doesn’t take much time, about 2 days. And then I’ll start putting everything into the game engine.
About the art pictures and time limits. There will be many new arts and they are pretty elaborate, that’s why it will take some time to finish them. I’m not planning to cut down anything and keep it for later. That’s why approximate 0.6 update release is in two months. Approximately. Again, illustrations are going to be elaborate and I’m planning a lot of things with the backgrounds. That’s the reason for the “floating” deadline.
Now to the content that is already in the game. I want to remind you that the game is still in development. This means not only adding new content, but also fixing the old one. So if I made something, it does not necessarily mean this will stay this way, no! I will get back to the previous events. But you also can easily suggest fixes. Also, please note any gaps or logic mistakes, even though it’s silly to talk about them yet because many things could still be kept in secret, but still…
Judging by the volume, the 0.6 update will be the same as 0.5, maybe slightly bigger.
I also updated the description on the Patreon page, added the paragraph “Why would you contribute?”
That’s all for now! Thank you for your support and attention!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The way the romance was handled between the father and the mc reminded me of The last sovereign. As in it was equally bad.
I don't like the long discussion to justify them agreeing to a sexual relationship with the father being weak and compliant.
A better way to handle father daughter relationship would be like in Good girl gone bad. The daughter hints at having a crush and then the father shows his dominant side and takes charge the who affair being more physical and less verbose.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@baneini, as I say I'll be back to the father content, but I don't think that I change it so strong... Anyway, I'll take all of this under advisement. Thanks.

Reactions: kiyiya

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone, high time for another feedback.
A little about the progress – the work is going at full speed and without any problems! I will tell you later about the 0.6 update release, now it’s too early to say.
Now I would like to talk about things that will change drastically in 0.6. Especially my style in drawings.
To be honest, it changed all the time; I believe you could notice that. And with each update, I’ve been reading more and more comments that there were other artists working on the game. Nope, I’m the one responsible for the visual part. There were many reasons for such continuous changes in style. But the main one – I still had little experience in drawing and I always was trying to experiment with something new since I wasn’t satisfied with what I had already. Looking back at the drawings in the previous updates, I realized I distanced from the style, spirit and mood I was initially planned to create.
Rough lines, different hatching styles, etc. – like in comic books or mangas – that what I was aiming for in the first game versions. But I thought I was doing it badly, so eventually I decided to put it away (you can compare the drawings from 0.1 with 0.5). Here’s an example from 0.6 update:

Only colors are missing, however now it looks like a page from some manga.
I try my best to find my unique style and looking at 0.6 I can feel that it looks pretty good and, what is most important, I like it. That’s something that I wanted to see in 0.1.
Here’s another example, but with characters (Noemi is not finished):

Even though without these “leaps” in style developing, it would have been better, but that is the way the cookie crumbles. Dilmur – is my first project so I realize (and realized) that such things will eventually happen.
Thank you for your attention and support.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Holy shit, Dilmur is beautiful. Love the art, and the music is nice. Where did you get the music?

Keep up the good work!
(Also, rooting for the exhibitionism development :3)

EDIT: Is it possible to get the first doctor movie again if you start getting the sequel and you sell the first movie?
EDIT 2: Nope, I just had dumb luck. It is still possible :p

Reactions: Shaso

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Hey @Shaso, not sure if it's been addressed, but some lines from the Russian version have been lost in the translation [file], like when Endon and Noemi talk about the Dekamuny mine. It repeats the "there was an accident in the mine!" line three times instead.
Made a "fix" to the translations up to that (about col. 168947 if you use notepad++) in the Translations.json file, wanna ask if you're okay with me posting my current edits so far. It's a bit of a "fan" translation. :geek:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@Banshee96, thanks, I'm trying to get royalty free music. You can check name's in the credit file. And also I using epidemicsound, it's the site, there really a lot of good music.
And about the transition. In 05 I installed new translation plugin, so I reinputted all text. It's hard to do it without mistakes. I checked this line, it's my bad, there should be different text, that I skipped. Will fix in 0.6. If you have found other bugs just tell me. And I don't mind if you post that.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Thank you!
So here's the Translations.json file, in a zip.
The way I edited the dialogue is similar to how I'm writing this post.
(Mostly newlines in new places.)

About the File:
You have to rename the file to "Translations.json".
(Do keep the original file on the side though,
haven't tested my edited version yet.)
It's all good! Tested some lines.
Progress (update 2.1):
At col. 406655/1516187, 27% as of 02/26/2019. CURRENTLY BUGGY. LINK DOWN.
(Note: file size is bound to vary due to changes in phrasing.)
Current progress: In the Arcade lines. EDIT: There is no order to the translations.

Reactions: Shaso

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone! It’s me again, with a small feedback this time.
Fits of all, I want to thank everyone who actively participated in the polls. You will see their results in the 0.6 update. There will be no more polls related to 0.6. In the future, I will try to keep this polls publishing activity not to let you get bored.
Now, I’ll tell you what you should expect in the 0.6 update:
-Continuation of the storyline
-New events with Rufina (entangled into the storyline)
-New costume for the “Arcade”
-On the technical part: updated main menu, as well as new and unique indicators for each event – in place of the previously used “Ev.” for everything, making it harder to search for new content.
A couple more changes, but I won’t describe them now, since they depend on whether I will have to finish them. I will do my best, but no promises.
Now about the time limits. I set the end of March as a deadline for myself. If there is no difficulties. Besides, I want to focus more thoroughly on the game’s testing. Before, only the version in Russian was tested before the release, now both will be tested. So keep in mind that the deadline may be moved.
Thanks for your attention and support.

murad3112

Mar 22, 2018

Hi everyone! It’s me again, with a small feedback this time.
Fits of all, I want to thank everyone who actively participated in the polls. You will see their results in the 0.6 update. There will be no more polls related to 0.6. In the future, I will try to keep this polls publishing activity not to let you get bored.
Now, I’ll tell you what you should expect in the 0.6 update:
-Continuation of the storyline
-New events with Rufina (entangled into the storyline)
-New costume for the “Arcade”
-On the technical part: updated main menu, as well as new and unique indicators for each event – in place of the previously used “Ev.” for everything, making it harder to search for new content.
A couple more changes, but I won’t describe them now, since they depend on whether I will have to finish them. I will do my best, but no promises.
Now about the time limits. I set the end of March as a deadline for myself. If there is no difficulties. Besides, I want to focus more thoroughly on the game’s testing. Before, only the version in Russian was tested before the release, now both will be tested. So keep in mind that the deadline may be moved.
Thanks for your attention and support.
so when should we expect 0.6 to come out

Reactions: Desaster and kiyiya

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The new update is out! Thanks for waiting!
No thank you for your work. You always deliver the best. This is one of the few games which is worth the wait. Last update was amazing. Can't wait to play it.

Reactions: Rdomad and Shaso
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes