MyKindOfWoman

Sep 21, 2018
Game Breaking Bug - Frozen Game
I think the game is acting like it's waiting for a prompt to appear. I can still hear sound but cannot do anything thus forcing a shutdown.
View attachment 214527
This is during the prologue after receiving the message that Agapiy(?) had to "suddenly" take off for a week (which occurs after the grocery run but before going to work).
If you could still open your menu and everything I actually had the same, but was later in the story, I just got off the computer. What I did was to just save the game (as I knew it was the second last in the menu list, so I could navigate to it with the sound) and reloaded it, was fixed afterwards.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
@MyKindOfWoman Right on. Perhaps I'll try that if I run into it again when I try the next version. Though, I have since deleted the game for the time being. Not out of malice or frustration; I have a small backlog and I'm helping other users with other things. ;) Thanks however!

Wakfu seems... very familiar. Ah! That must be the inspiration of the Krosmaster board game! Did not know about the animated show, but vaguely recalled that it was some kind of MMORPG. Neat. :p

MightyTugs

Oct 17, 2018
er MV cheat plugin. Lust, however, is not directly cheatable. It's calculated from the count of certain events... if you increase the Lust, after a few secon
i'm geting the "not compatible version" when trying the MVPluginPatcher. i'm using windows 7 ult (x86)

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
@slitherhence, find "God Mode" turn it on and then off. And you will have 41lst. LUST - HP.
Ah, I suspected something like that till i found the separate lust variable. Perhaps that was only for display.

Though, I'm assuming there are no choices in the game that actually require >17 lust at this point.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@slitherhence yep, it's for future. Some events with Agapiy should have 17>, but right now they don't have LST condition. I'll add all conditions with new events with H-games in some update.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Android update pls :(:cry::cry:
From 0.5 I won’t be able to support Android version of Dilmur, while I’m developing the game. It has to do with the translation plugin, that simply doesn’t work there. However, once the game is FULLY released and finished, I’ll get back to working on the Android version of the game.

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win and mac version of v0.5c!

Win (144MB): - - - -
Mac (MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSavageDaddy

Mar 4, 2018
Oh, 0.2 are here, so fast lol. If you have any questions, better ask me on patreon, because I don't come here often. Well, I hope you enjoy this update.
there is a point in the dad story after i watch him fap in his room and than go to my room and fap and than take a bath than go to his room sit in his bed and than he get me the tea but i cant go any further in his story what should i do

TheSavageDaddy

Mar 4, 2018
please i need help with the father story when i go on his bed and jerk off than he think i have a fever i finished that part but after that i dont know what to do pls help me

SmugNympho

Formerly 'TyronFucker'
Nov 25, 2017
Hi I have a problem with progress with Dad, I'm stuck on 75/76, I unlocked all scenes in memories gallery so I don't know that's a bug or I missed some "mini event" with slightly different CG like handjob and blowjob wake up or something like that. IIRC I have 111 relationship points and 90 love points. Version 5a with 5c patch and obviously incest patch.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hi I have a problem with progress with Dad, I'm stuck on 75/76, I unlocked all scenes in memories gallery so I don't know that's a bug or I missed some "mini event" with slightly different CG like handjob and blowjob wake up or something like that. IIRC I have 111 relationship points and 90 love points. Version 5a with 5c patch and obviously incest patch.
It's a bug, maybe saves from the previous version, maybe I didn't fix it in 0.5c but if you saw an anal scene that means you got all content.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes