striker912

Mar 19, 2018
I got an event with the dad, but i dont know what it is. i think i got everything in tea, cook, date and shower. i dont know how to do the watch movie one.

iqbal DZ

Jun 19, 2018
i already done all event with dad , you must have a lot of money , ask him to date in the morning and evening + watching tv erotical from special task junk 4 times or more

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I'm stuck on the quest where you got to spend more time with Dad and I'm making 0 progress done everything I can do so many times that I have lost count ... does anyone have a save with all dad scenes unlocked for 0.5b?

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I'm stuck on the quest where you got to spend more time with Dad and I'm making 0 progress done everything I can do so many times that I have lost count ... does anyone have a save with all dad scenes unlocked for 0.5b?
Eventually you reach a point where you must continue the main quest to go further in the dad's path. If you have the incest patch installed, have passed at least two days in game since the last dad event, and have no events in the home during both day AND night... but have NOT come home drunk... then you need to continue the main quest line till the coming home drunk event happens.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone! At last, 0.5 update is out. I had a couple of difficulties closer to the release but that's already history.
I won't write a separate feedback post on technical changes and will simply mention them here.
In the English version of the game, words in Russian may pop out in places. It's okay! Since 0.5 I have a plugin that makes it a lot easier to insert the translation in the game. Remember the days I used to regularly delay the updates' releases? That was the localization that used to take so much time. Now it's a much easier task to do and therefore will require less time.
Also, there's a new option available in the menu - "Quick Start." Most likely this will come in handy for people playing on phones since savings are not doing well there. But for other platforms, this will be a nice bonus after I start breaking/removing the support of savings from the previous version.
Now there is a new statistics that allows you to look at the progress of available content, alongside with Noemi's statistics.
Agapiy. There are a few more events with him that I would like to add in future. Also, those who were completing his branch from the very beginning could notice a warning message that some event would become unavailable. In case if you didn't, now you know this. This will be the topic of the next feedback.
We have a Discord server for everyone. I highly recommend to join it.
0.5 Update will become available for 1$ patrons on 30th of December!
Now, 0.5 aside... Last year, 29th of December, I posted 0.1 version of Dilmur. Why on earth did I start making games without any experience and understanding of how it should be done? Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore! Because I've been working on this game for a whole year already and it means something. Nothing of this would be possible without your support. There are people out there supporting me from the very first game version. I'm immensely grateful and thankful to all of you! And everyone helping me in any way!
I can see people calling my game good, great even. Perhaps, but I personally don't think so yet. I was always strict about all my creations and this game is no exception. But don't let these words scare you off. But on the contrary - let you understand that I see where I'm striving and that everything can be done much better!
Unfortunately, I won't have any New Year picture, I had no time to make it. So here are my words.
I wish you all a Happy New Year!
I'm going to take a two-week break from the game development (but not from 20$ patrons' rewards), will finish all my affairs in the institute and get to working on 0.6 update. During the break, I will post 1 or 2 feedbacks and a poll.
Thank you all for your attention!

Reactions: Shaso and netsrac

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Eventually you reach a point where you must continue the main quest to go further in the dad's path. If you have the incest patch installed, have passed at least two days in game since the last dad event, and have no events in the home during both day AND night... but have NOT come home drunk... then you need to continue the main quest line till the coming home drunk event happens.
Thanks it helped a lot.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is it not possible to watch the erotic movie yet? I have done everything I can find to do with him but it seems I am not able to watch it with him.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thanks but I really just want to know how to progress without save. I can't figure out what I am missing that I an not get enough love points I am currently at 39. But it seems just repeating show scene and that is not giving me anymore love points anymore.

slamdunk1992

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks but I really just want to know how to progress without save. I can't figure out what I am missing that I an not get enough love points I am currently at 39. But it seems just repeating show scene and that is not giving me anymore love points anymore.
Try every event (all 3 dates per day, shower, erotic film etc)

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
I would like to say that ı played the game nearly for 10 hours and ı really liked the way of the corruption continues. Whatsmore is ı really love the status page where it shows you the state of the heroine in pictures. More you do lewd thing the worse they get you mean what ı'm referring ;) so far ı haven't see too many games in that regard only Violated heroine and a few other games but ı would like to say this one is really promising. Just because of the status page and beaitiful corruption ı'm going to support. Keep up with good work!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The version PC don´t work correct you can only play with a save when you want play new you can´t !!!

So when it is the new version the start is buged.

When you need version 5 or 4 for it to play further we need a link for the version before on the first side and when this is only a patch then name it so.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
The version PC don´t work correct you can only play with a save when you want play new you can´t !!!

So when it is the new version the start is buged.

When you need version 5 or 4 for it to play further we need a link for the version before on the first side and when this is only a patch then name it so.
Yeah... What he said... Basically for the PC version there is only the option of loading a saved game and no option to start and new one.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@Dole, @CoffeeDrinker, the menu in 0.6 awful, I know, try use right and left keyboards. In 0.6 I'll make a new main menu. Also, I see the problem with the new event - what exactly available. It's also will be resolved in 0.6.

But before 0.6 in the next bug fixes version, I'll back the old menu. Why 0.6 have the menu like that it's a long story... Sorry for that.

Reactions: Dole and UncleVT
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes