ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
If you used Quick Start you should be able to go to the kitchen table and start the next event right away. You'll then see the Event notice over your father's head, his bed or the bathroom depending on which parts you are on. Make sure to get the incest patch too
Whats the difference with incest patch?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
@ReyBell As I understand, it allows access to the actual incest content because Patreon doesn't allow that stuff normally. So without it, you'll be limited to how much you can do with your dad and miss out on the majority of that story arc

I've only played with it, never without, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Shaso

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
so in this new update , are we must install the incest patch ?
or there is a new story without incest patch ?
cz i love the story of the character outside of the incest way .

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@Newland Yep now you should incest patch for Agapiy route. Besides incest content I added "box club", but there only 1 dialog.

Reactions: Newland

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
That sometimes works - sometimes not.
But trying to search within Patreon is near impossible?
(Unless I'm missing something)?
i mean tbh trying to search for anything on patreon without using a google search is kinda hard, patreons search function isn't that good imo

wavelets

May 28, 2017
Getting an error: At some point in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game disables 'Timeskip' and 'City Map' functions. Says 'Impossible to use now' when I try those. I went on with the plot of the game, and ended up having coffee with dad and lots of dialog. Then the game showed me the 'Impossible now' message (I assume the City Map function was called in game code, and failed because it was disabled). So I am stuck in the coffee shop area with MC and her dad sitting at the table. Can move but that map has no exit points. Save/Load did not help

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Hmm, when progressing the Agrapiy path, at the point where Noemi stares into the mirror in her room after the restaurant dancing scene, there is a warning message: "Attention! Further Progression will forever prevent access to certain events. Are you sure you want to proceed?"

What events are being blocked off here? Just the "platonic" father-daughter scenes? Or should I complete every other event I can do first then come back to this?

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
after i got "neomi masturbates agapiy in the morning" in the incest patch, idk how to progress anymore. also how to i get more money for dates?

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
after i got "neomi masturbates agapiy in the morning" in the incest patch, idk how to progress anymore. also how to i get more money for dates?
You get more money by working in the arcade. I cannot progress too... anyone have a completed 0.5 i wanna check what am i missing. ive done the learn to cook with milk on the salat and milk on the tea.. what am i missing?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes