johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
good game as always, hope you include in a full gallery as always, shaso

tibasu

May 16, 2018
I see exhibitionist hmmm can the female walk around naked?
Her corruption isn't that fully developed yet so there may be more in the future, but for now, you can walk around naked to tempt your father, and there is also some groping in public areas from strangers, but you'll have to wait for later updates and see what comes
Edit: forgot that there is a lot more exhibitionism in the new update, which is father focused.
lesbian content ?
1 character is pretty much dedicated to providing lesbian content

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
how do i progress with the dad after the dinner he said we will visit some sort of comapny of his but nothing happens
I'm having the same issue. I chose to go straight to the new content, followed the walkthrough exactly, and haven't been able to trigger the "two days later" scene that it mentioned.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Real great art. Wish it was on Ren'py instead though, since it's easier to go back to sex scenes that way. Didn't bother reading the wall of text about the gallery, but there's really only so much that an Rpg Maker engine can do for these type of games. Unless the sprites have actual sex animations, it's always going to just look dumb.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Real great art. Wish it was on Ren'py instead though, since it's easier to go back to sex scenes that way. Didn't bother reading the wall of text about the gallery, but there's really only so much that an Rpg Maker engine can do for these type of games. Unless the sprites have actual sex animations, it's always going to just look dumb.
What wall of text are you talking about? When you replay sex scenes, you find the one you want to watch and it shows the CGs for that scene and it's text. What more could be done?

Only real issue is how it doesn't hint how to unlock scenes (It didn't before, haven't actually checked for this update)

WhiteCracker

Aug 4, 2017
I'm having the same issue. I chose to go straight to the new content, followed the walkthrough exactly, and haven't been able to trigger the "two days later" scene that it mentioned.
Same issue here. Played from the very beginning up to the dinner event. Cleared out all events and met all pre-reqs in the house, but can't trigger the "2 days later" event as described in the walkthrough.

Otherwise, aside from some translation issues, I'm really liking the game and the art. The slower progression of the character's descent into indecency is also pretty refreshing compared to other games that just go straight from 0-100.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Is there a translation patch or something for the large parts of text still in Russian?
No, I put the new translation plugin and re-input all text. With time I'll fixed it. You can sand me skipped text in discord server, it will accelerate the process.
Sorry for that:(

blueshirts_

Apr 9, 2017
Hey, the index.html file opens in russian and won't switch to english on both mac and windows versions, and on the mac version I can't seem to save as the global save seems to be read-only for me.

Still playing tho on a ballsy no save run lmao seems great mc seems like on of the best, freshest characters I've seen

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
No, I put the new translation plugin and re-input all text. With time I'll fixed it. You can sand me skipped text in discord server, it will accelerate the process.
Sorry for that:(
No worries friend. The game is fantastic, keep up the awesome work!

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
anyone got idea how to progress with dad? .. i started "Quick Start" so basicly start from 0,4 .. and all i got is that i can walk naked around house ..

tibasu

May 16, 2018
anyone got idea how to progress with dad? .. i started "Quick Start" so basicly start from 0,4 .. and all i got is that i can walk naked around house ..
If you used Quick Start you should be able to go to the kitchen table and start the next event right away. You'll then see the Event notice over your father's head, his bed or the bathroom depending on which parts you are on. Make sure to get the incest patch too

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes