Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
As soon as i open the game i get this issue but it can be ignored and game can start.
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

After i start a new game and want to watch prologue i get this error
(Failed to load img/pictures/intro0_%5BEnglish%5D.png)
( [Retry] )
When i press "retry" button, game continues but this error appears with every next image.

EDIT
I fixed first issue

As for second i tried russian version to see if i get the same error but no it works perfectly.
I get image error only at English version.
The game in mega folder already have this fix. If someone have this one, pls redow.

Reactions: Rdomad

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Shaso , hey, i had the same error with "after1_%5BEnglish%5D.png" as well but i fixed it myself with changing the name of after1 to the after_[English]. I am not sure if you fixed it or not but just letting you know just in case.

Reactions: Shaso

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@Shaso , hey, i had the same error with "after1_%5BEnglish%5D.png" as well but i fixed it myself with changing the name of after1 to the after_[English]. I am not sure if you fixed it or not but just letting you know just in case.
Added in mega.

Koalan

Jul 16, 2017
hmm well im on part where the dad milked on the tea of the female mc. after that there is still an event notif. but im not sure what's that and how to see that event.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hey @Shaso , there are many Russian texts at introduction part (1-1,5 hour gameplay part). Especially , their childhood memories are full of Russian text.
The other thing is that Always Dash menu works wrong. If you choose "Off" then character always Dash but if you choose it "On" then she walks doesn't run.
I am having so much fun with your great game. Thank you.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
If you've played before, Quick Start will get you right to the new content and unlock everything in the CG room in case you missed some on your first time through (Boxing Club was added, but other than introducing the new character and seeing the area, there isn't anything new there)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hey @Shaso , there are many Russian texts at introduction part (1-1,5 hour gameplay part). Especially , their childhood memories are full of Russian text.
The other thing is that Always Dash menu works wrong. If you choose "Off" then character always Dash but if you choose it "On" then she walks doesn't run.
I am having so much fun with your great game. Thank you.
I added new translation plugin and reinput ALL text, so yea, sorry for that. With time I'll fix that.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@tibasu
CG room doesn't have new scenes with dad, I'll add it with 1$ patrons version.
maybe people who don't want a full corruption story get an option?
Exactly for that the new character was made.
there wasn't a money sign next to the values
Add the symbol money... What the simple idea and I hasn't thought it... Thanks!
Since the amount of lust is a lot smaller than other games and we (mostly) gain lust through buying an item, as well as gain 1 point at a time, I hope we get more random scenes throughout the arcade and lower city so we get 1 scene every lust point, making each point feel like it made a difference. You can buy quite a few H games before your lust gets locked and you have to progress, but sometimes it feels like nothing changed.
To make that player feeling every LST point will be hard, and I don't will do that, sorry.
In the next feedback will give some answers. Right now, my head doesn't working and I cant to say what i won't.:sneaky:

Reactions: tibasu and UncleVT

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
i can't seem to progress with agapiy, i did the courir and went into his office for the first time to bring him coffee naked. i also went to the dinner with him waited 2 days like the walkthrough says. I'm watched the doctors or the boring movie like 15times already and it doesn't progress..

i also gave him a massage topless but nothing more i can't seem to get into his office for the 2nd time to bring him coffee i did all previous events

i should've gotten a scene where i enter my room again after going to dinner with him and i didn't get that

also i have 16lst

when i open the event menu it says progress 14/14 for agapiy someone help me i'm trying since an hour nothing happens i got all character to max or got as far as possible in the main story

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
how do i progress with the dad after the dinner he said we will visit some sort of comapny of his but nothing happens

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes