UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone! Here’s more news on the 0.5 update progress! Art drawings are almost finished, two pictures left. After finishing with them, I’m starting the next stage – bring together all the parts of the game and then test everything out. This time I want to focus on testing more, so there were less bugs at the release.
0.5 Highlights:
-A lot of “fun” with Agapiy!
-At last, adding the “Box Club” location and, respectively, a new character.
For now, this character won’t do anything. I’ll tell you about the purpose of this character after the 0.5 release.
I’ll tell you about the technical part later, when the build will be more or less stable.
Before 0.5 update, I will publish two more feedbacks. The first one will be on my discord server, and only there. I’ll notify you about its publication on the patreon page. And the second one – about the technical part.
I'll planing 0.5 ~15-20 december.
That’s it. Thank you for your attention and support!

Mar 5, 2018
Kind of dont like RPGM (most of them freeze in my ... stupid PC) gonna try playing it, hope this trash dont give me problem T.T.

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
well everything is really good . what a good game and good story . good job . but still neet walkthrough :(

eren

May 12, 2017
We are waiting for updates bro, this is my favorite game really! Dilmur is really atractive and her adventures are flawless i really want to do more! :)

Reactions: Rdomad

sendi

Jul 30, 2018
i seem to have gotten stuck, im at 17 lust, whenever i dismatle stuff dont get any h-games anymoore, and i dont see anything else i can do, am i at the end of what its up to or what am i missing?

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
i seem to have gotten stuck, im at 17 lust, whenever i dismatle stuff dont get any h-games anymoore, and i dont see anything else i can do, am i at the end of what its up to or what am i missing?
You're at the end. The most amount of lust one can get as of the current update is 17 (16 from boxes and 1 from story event). Trying to salvage anymore h-games will fail until the next update.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes