Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017

Sooner or later, it will be here, so let it be early:)
Update, please?
---
Changelog 0.4b
Fixed event with massage, when you lose control.
Fixed little non-critical bugs.

----

Changelog 0.4a

Fixed little bugs:
With the table in the main square(it does not make table disappear. You should load save when you didn't catch this glitch)
With bar. Disappear option to go there.
Gallery room. Now last events should work properly.
Some others little bugs.

D

Deleted member 192287

Thank you for your time and the android port! The Game was fun

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
been wondering for a bit... how the heck u raise Lust... done everything about... but nothing... Sat back and was felt up many a times ... gave dad massage and nothing. Sorry am i missing something :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone! Here is some feedback! I finished my errands in my university and now I’m free till December. So I’m focusing on 0.5 update and get to work. By the results of the voting, the winner was Agapiy! I decided that 2 weeks for the votings is too much, so the next time it will be one week only! Midea was behind by 5 votes and ended on the second place!

Now, about Agapiy. There will be a lot of content with him! And this update will get Agapiy’s root closer to finishing. By “finishing” I mean that the relationships with him will not progress any further – it will simply reach its maximum. However, I have some plans on making a separate branch for his root. You can actually guess and figure out what is it, if you think hard enough. I don’t prioritize that branch, so there won’t be any news about it for about 3 more updates.

Also I don’t count Agapiy’s participation in the plot, as there will be events as well. Besides, I do not exclude the possibility of adding extra events in the end, but when it’s possible. But it depends on the wishes of patrons. So, if you are here just for Agapiy, do not unsubscribe right after 0.5, as there will be more of interesting stuff!

Cannot say anything regarding the release date. I’ll try not to focus on speed, but on the events quantity I want to add in 0.5 update.

Updated the playthrough and put it into PDF file.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Okay, i just played this game from begining to the end.
-Art: It is great. I loved almost every single of them except pissing one. I am into pissing, but that face expression doesn't look natural to me.
-Main Story: Main story is looking good. I kinda loved that you connect her childhood while she was in emotional state where she destroyed every boxes at Arcade. It was logical and i liked that she went to police station first instead of trying to figure out situation by herself.
-Side Stories: Arcade and incest (Father - Agapiy) look great so far. I especially loved the slow progression with incest. It's realistic. Midea is vert lustfull woman. I think she is addicted to the sex. I am not sure about her story. Anddd there is Celix? (terminator one, i forgot his name).. I didn't like his questline. Especially , what was "suck the poison"? And she fell for that? Damn. Btw, that questline was very well written and it was very good till that terminator involve and destroy things.
-Game Play: It is good overall but i didn't like the world map. Sucks to be a red arrow :) It could've been better even if you gave us a list of places where we can go while leaving from house. I would vote your game with 4 out of 5.
Thank you.

Reactions: Shaso

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@MWeb Yo! Big thanks for the feedback. I know that my game has deficiencies. And comments like your help me to better understand that!

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with saving? I'm playing on my macbook and when trying to save a game I hear an 'error sound' and nothing happens...

Obscurio

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys, what do i have to do to gain the sex toy at the sex shop ? The lady speaks in russian and i don't understand what i have to do.

Dibzup

Jun 30, 2018
Who has a save for 0.4b I watched TV and messed up my walkthrough with the Midea line. (even better save with an open gallery)):pokerFace::FeelsBadMan:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Major but in 4.0b. I can not complete the scene with the refrigerator as I have done the masturbation scene in the dad's bed so everytime I walk past dad's room after the naked shower it repeats the masturbation scene and I can not get to the kitchen.

Looks like at this time I will have to start over from total scratch because if you get a scene out of order it's broken :( I just dread having to do the chase scene again with Luka that little game sucked and was quite difficult for me.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes