Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Tips for opening the new content:

For Midea. Open the "Servants washing" event with Midea, increase your relationships with her up to 35 and talk to her during the day.

For the "Arcade." Work in the "Arcade" for 5 days. After working another day there, you'll get a new mission!

For Luka. When you start working in your new outfit, finish working earlier and change your clothes slowly in the store room.

Reactions: Swagylord1337

eren

May 12, 2017
This is my favorite Hgame but this improvement is not enough bro :S i know this is not your main job but we are waiting more and more!! :))

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
So, update 0.4. There will be no lesbian content in this game? (sorry, I have to ask, it's my favorite)

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Dead Game!!! lacks of updates when it comes out no new content only bug fix what a shame
There is new content, not as much as would like there to be, but then again that goes for every game here.
Dead Game? Seriously?
Developers have a real life. Most of them work full time and work on their games in their free time.
Should Shaso just make more content and not bother about fixing bugs?
You would be complaining about that too.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Yea, in 04 I have to need to do some technical work and update most characters spites. But in 0.5 all work will be the focus on new content.
Keep up your very good work on Dilmur.
You are on top of my list of games I want to support.
Short on money though :-(

Reactions: Shaso

vultron

May 19, 2018
The thing I dislike more than Midea is how long MC takes to stand up to her she acted like such a sub despite not really being one in general. lol

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
The thing I dislike more than Midea is how long MC takes to stand up to her she acted like such a sub despite not really being one in general. lol
I agree to some extend.
Then again Midea is, or rather was a powerful and influential woman. So being timid and sub is pretty understandable imo.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I dont understand. At the start of the game it said that we an get lust through h games and special events. But none of the h event i did gave me any lust points (photo sessions, events with Midea etc...)

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Tips for opening the new content:

For Midea. Open the "Servants washing" event with Midea, increase your relationships with her up to 35 and talk to her during the day.

For the "Arcade." Work in the "Arcade" for 5 days. After working another day there, you'll get a new mission!

For Luka. When you start working in your new outfit, finish working earlier and change your clothes slowly in the store room.

i have 46 points with Media but i don't have the servants washing option.

Oh my bad… you need to do the nights events to unlock that

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
I dont understand. At the start of the game it said that we an get lust through h games and special events. But none of the h event i did gave me any lust points (photo sessions, events with Midea etc...)
It will be very rare events. Now you can get a bonus LST point in coffee event when you help Rufina. Accept all h-event and you get it.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes