Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if using my old save is breaking the game or it is just buggy but having problems finding anything new really.

Reactions: eren

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Not sure if using my old save is breaking the game or it is just buggy but having problems finding anything new really.
yeah me too, maybe Shaso reworked some old content instead of adding more, so far i encoutered only 1 sex scene with Midea in her Mansion and here Follow up event after Midea lose all her wealth (2 kisses or Flash Boobs + 1 kiss), and a bare bones Sex Shop where Noemi can buy a small pink vibrator wich i guess is the one we alrdy seen in previous patch masturbation scene,

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
if i know russian, maybe i can tweak the save to show all memories... but i dont know shiet of the language

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
yeah me too, maybe Shaso reworked some old content instead of adding more, so far i encoutered only 1 sex scene with Midea in her Mansion and here Follow up event after Midea lose all her wealth (2 kisses or Flash Boobs + 1 kiss), and a bare bones Sex Shop where Noemi can buy a small pink vibrator wich i guess is the one we alrdy seen in previous patch masturbation scene,
It basically is a rework. The Arcade did get a lot of additional content, but most of the arcs didn't get expanded much. I would recommend creating a new save since there seem to be additional variables added to previous scenes.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Good to know. I will probably just wait a couple updates and restart then.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
That "it's impossible now" error is still happening. WTF
When it is happening? For me, it usually happens when I try to got the world map from the menu, but the game wants me to trigger something in the current map before it'll allow me to fast travel again. It'll usually be an event at home when this happens. Only recommendation is to reload a previous save and trigger a different event that could be preventing the fast travel.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Yo guys!
My bad. I'll start to describe with more details about how to find and open new content with changelogs. Today with 0.4a I'll make it.
how can i hide the text box ?
ctrl
That "it's impossible now" error is still happening. WTF
It really looks like you really have bugged save from 0.3. I'm sorry:( You can give me your save file and I'll with 100% can say what is the problem.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes