rickahoy

Sep 16, 2017
guys, just asking, for the update to running good, do we need to play with fresh game? or may continue from last save game file (ver 3) ?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Here’s some feedback after the update release!

About 0.4 update!
There won’t be a lot of event variations in the “Arcade,” just 3 of them. Everything that it has already and everything you’ve seen – it’s 1 variation. And in order to proceed further, it needs finished characters’ roots.
However, that doesn’t mean that I’m going forget about the “Arcade.” First of all, I will make a voting to add an option to work in the old outfit. Maybe nobody wants this. And sometimes, I’ll add events outside the “Arcade” when it’s open. That’s about it concerning the “Arcade.”
As I have already said, everything is clear regarding Midea.
Also, I updated the characters’ sprites as the previous ones were really inconvenient for me to work with.
The 0.4 version will stay in early access (for patreons only) until the release of 0.5. Then, it will replace the public 0.3 update! Just a reminder.

What next?
With each new update, I can see my game as a whole more and more clearly.
Now, to the things I want to put emphasis on:
Midea will have two branches of playthrough, unlike the other characters.
Calix’s events theme – exhibitionism and simply events on public. That’s a spoiler, so you would be more willing to vote for him!
Minor characters. Their fate is decided by the votings. I’ll try to add 1 or 2 events every update, like it was with Luka in 0.4.
Just a little bit and we’ll get to the moment when the plot will divide.
There will be two narrations from two completely different sides. There won’t be a lot of missions here.
I’m planning on making about 3 of them, but they will be more elaborate. In what way? There will be several options of playthrough: using LST points, without using it, with the help of the main characters (Midea, Agapiy, Calix). But the latter probably won’t be used in all the missions. There will be one certain character for every mission.
The H-games events will soon finish and I’m trying to figure out how to do it.
Here’s what will be available in the : Agapiy, Main plot, Midea, Calix.
There are not many choices this time.
Also, note that the period of votings is two weeks. Don’t miss it!
There will be no choices available for the minor characters votings, as I have my own plans on them.
A lot of work to do! However, bit by bit, with your help we’re making it!
Also, some information for $10 patreons. I’m going to publish my arts on various websites. I’m thinking about promoting my activity ;)
However, I will do it with some delay, but you will be the first ones to see them.
Now, I’m taking a 7-10 days break, need to solve a couple of problems in my university. Nothing serious, just it will take some time.

Thanks for your attention!

Reactions: 2040 and Shaso

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I purchased vibrator and could never get the scene. The only thing I saw was some touch scenes in the arcade. The scene with Midea.. Other than that nothing! Never did find the first old movie scene so was never able to watch it and the 2nd. Must been a bug as I all I ever find is a lot of the 2nd old movie.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
It will be very rare events. Now you can get a bonus LST point in coffee event when you help Rufina. Accept all h-event and you get it.
but you need a certain amount of LST to accept to do this. And you don't know it when you play it for the first time

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Is is possible to finish quest with dad? i have like 100 relationchip and 23 love 17 Lust points and nothing happend more
You need to play with night and day time as well as nude and not nude state to progress further. And you need Doctor movies and Boring movies art 1 and 2. At a moment you'll need to take tea with him too

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Hmm, you right. I'll make it more understandable.
since you seem quite concerned by the players opinion could i suggest to add an alternative interesting road in which we don't try to make her sluttier but h-events happen in spite of herself ? Like the scene with the children when you remove their game from the Arcade or the scene in which she almost get raped by Drix etc...

I think a lot of hgame players don't like to play they character like a slut but are still waiting for a lot of h events (if not you don't play this kind of games of course) but it's still very rare to find a game that allow you to have interesting side stories if you don't grind lust points.

Anyway i really like the futuristic modern steam punk universe you are creating. good job

Reactions: chacmool and Shaso

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I really liked it, beautiful art, Congratulations Dev. But how to make amends with Dad after handjob? Or in this version there is still no way?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes