kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
can the father's heart quest be completed ?
and how can i know that i played all the events and i'am not missing anything ?

Snap_2018.10.21_17h07m43s_001_.png

krawler90

Nov 28, 2017
can the father's heart quest be completed ?
and how can i know that i played all the events and i'am not missing anything ?

View attachment 165501
Go to Noemi room and use computer. There you can find "The room of memories", where you can see all the events you unlocked. If any is locked you can see if there's any more content to unlock.

I'm a big fan of this game from the beginning, i just love the artwork and the plot. Keep up the good work. You are getting way too low support on patreon Shaso for the amount of work you are giving into this game. Hope it will change soon. I can't understand why sometimes those 3d based games are getting so much support instead of supporting creative, self-drawing authors.

If you are playing this game, please give him at least this 1$ support ;)

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Go to Noemi room and use computer. There you can find "The room of memories", where you can see all the events you unlocked. If any is locked you can see if there's any more content to unlock.

I'm a big fan of this game from the beginning, i just love the artwork and the plot. Keep up the good work. You are getting way too low support on patreon Shaso for the amount of work you are giving into this game. Hope it will change soon. I can't understand why sometimes those 3d based games are getting so much support instead of supporting creative, self-drawing authors.

If you are playing this game, please give him at least this 1$ support ;)
unfortunately not all the events are unlocked in my save
can you please share a save with all the events unlocked ?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I am sorry that I haven't written for a long time, but don't worry! All this time I been worked on 0.5.

The text for the update is ready! And newly updated sprites for Agapiy ready too! Now I’m working hard on art’s.

This time I have people helping me with proofreading the russian text for 0.5. Also, I had help with proofreading the english text of the previous versions! Thanks a lot to these people!

The update includes about 10,000 words and a lot of new art works, that's why I'm telling you now that the release is aimed at the middle of December. Sure enough, I will do my best to make it earlier, but the main part of this update is the new art works. So bear with me! The 0.5 update promises to be really "hot" and fun! It's worth the effort!

There will be changes in the technical aspect of the game, with a bit of help of a certain person. Thanks to him for his help! So, that was a tiny feedback without any specifics :)

Thanks for your attention and support!

Kero6969669

Oct 8, 2018
Hi does anyone know what to do for the father heart conquest? I'm stuck at the 'I screwed up. What should I do now? ' phase

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Skip event for You skip event when Noemi and Midea show tits for bar pay? Have not seen such an event.

Wish someone do a walkthru as I am stuck myself on finishing that father heart and not even sure what that event mentioned above is for Midea as when she leaves the house I have not seen her since.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
So are you coming back? I really love your game mate and i dont want to lose it cause patreon nazi ToS and shitty censorship
Of course! No reasons for worry! I already do what the ask about and waiting for the answer.

Reactions: Rdomad

Dheenz

Nov 16, 2017
i like anime character..
awesome game..
do you use software or something for character..
i need that software..
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
i like anime character..
awesome game..
do you use software or something for character..
i need that software..
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Nope. Only Clip Studio, and sometimes 3d poses for difficult poses(Clip Studio has this function). That all that I need for drawing.

Reactions: Dheenz

Dheenz

Nov 16, 2017
Nope. Only Clip Studio, and sometimes 3d poses for difficult poses(Clip Studio has this function). That all that I need for drawing.
okay ... but it's more exciting if it's like honey select ... but it becomes 2D ... hahaha I want to make obscene comics

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone! Will try to do most part work with art before December. So far, everything is going according to plan. And that's all...Not much to say just decided to notify you. The feedback will be around 1 December.
Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: torkenstiem
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes