molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can we get a clearer idea when we have done all there is in this version? I kept running around to see if there was more to do before I finally figured I could go no further.. For example took me a while to figure out there was going to be no more new scenes during massage as I caught the line even though this is the second time. It's just not clear at times unlike others when you have no more to do.

BTW love the art!

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Can we get a clearer idea when we have done all there is in this version? I kept running around to see if there was more to do before I finally figured I could go no further.. For example took me a while to figure out there was going to be no more new scenes during massage as I caught the line even though this is the second time. It's just not clear at times unlike others when you have no more to do.

BTW love the art!
You can go and check replay room from the PC in Noemi's room if you are missing any unwatched scenes. They are categorized based on the events.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Testing new feedback system. I’m thinking about making posts both in Russian and in English.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to tell you that 0.4 roadmap has been set and a rough text draft has already been written. I’ll finish it in a week, correct it, and implement it in the game. Then, I’ll begin drawing! Here’s the full list of things you may expect in the new update:
  • New “Arcade” and “Back to the Past” forum events!
  • New events with Luka!
  • Sex-shop
  • Midea’s questline continuation and couple of new events!
  • New statistics window!
  • And this time for sure – walkthrough!
Approximate release is in mid-September. I’ll update you on the accurate date closer to the actual release.

There’s one more thing I’d like to talk about. I’m thinking about changing the access to the game a little bit. Now, 5$ patrons get to play the game 5 days before its public release. Couple of people been asking me about this. In short, this delay is too short and it looks more like beta testing right now. The next thing, for some people, spending 5$ every month (if they want to get the latest version of the game) makes up a rather large sum. I can relate to this, as currently I’m living on the Patreon income only.

And now I’m considering to lower the game access to the 1$ tier and to get rid of the 5-day “early access” and make the public version of the game to be a little behind the most relevant one. For example, 0.5 comes out for patrons and 0.4 goes for the public version. This way $1 tier would make sense, making the relevant game version somewhat exclusive. For people who are desperate to play the relevant version, it won’t be a problem to find a link for the last updated game.

This is just an idea. First, I want to consider your opinions and only then start making any conclusions.

Thanks for your attention!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone! Here's another batch of news about the progress!
I finished working on the text. The events are written and ready. I increased the size of the update a bit: I planned the size to be about 7500 words, but it turned out to be 9000 words. Shouldn't affect the schedule though. Drawing the pictures is all that's left, and I've already started working on it!

Thank you for all your help and support!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

sha1.png

Hi everyone, here's some update on the game development!
All the drawings for 0.4 are sketched and ready for coloring! Phew, I was afraid it might take more time than I expected, but I managed to make it in time. In this update I decided to improve CG paintings' quality by adding background for every art picture in 0.4. It had a very small impact on quantity, but don't be worried - there will be no "2-3 arts per update" policy, heh.

Also, it's 1st of September and I have to continue studying, the last year... That shouldn't cut down the development time, but there may be some shifts for a week or something like that, I hope you understand that. If this happens, I will give you a heads up, sure enough. That's it, for now there are no changes or shifts in release dates. Thanks for your time and support!

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017

View attachment 144336

Hi everyone, here's some update on the game development!
All the drawings for 0.4 are sketched and ready for coloring! Phew, I was afraid it might take more time than I expected, but I managed to make it in time. In this update I decided to improve CG paintings' quality by adding background for every art picture in 0.4. It had a very small impact on quantity, but don't be worried - there will be no "2-3 arts per update" policy, heh.

Also, it's 1st of September and I have to continue studying, the last year... That shouldn't cut down the development time, but there may be some shifts for a week or something like that, I hope you understand that. If this happens, I will give you a heads up, sure enough. That's it, for now there are no changes or shifts in release dates. Thanks for your time and support!
thx i cant wait xD

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Lets hope Shaso makes good connections in high school at gets them to join his project afterwards to reach ever greater heights.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys! Art is ready! It remains only put things together and make my game working. Not much left. I'll try complete all to 17-20 sep!

*Art in the preview not from the game!

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017

Hey guys! Art is ready! It remains only put things together and make my game working. Not much left. I'll try complete all to 17-20 sep!

*Art in the preview not from the game!
nice!! thx for your hard work!!

Reactions: UncleVT

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Any news if there is a new release up to this time and date?
comment by Shaso on patreon:
Hi everyone. Sorry, I can't finish the update before 20 of September. The reason is simple - I got sick a little bit and couldn't finish what I had planned. Therefore, I postpone the update to 25th. I do apologyze.

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes