deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019

Hello everyone! It’s been a while already, and it’s the first post after the update release and I’m sorry for that…
However, there were reasons for it. Now I’m preparing for my university graduation project and those who faced it know that it requires a lot of time and effort. So recently I’ve been preparing for it thoroughly. I have other personal things I need to resolve immediately, but I need time for this. But all this is solvable, and I’m solving it, but I need time. These are the reasons for such a late post and a long postponing of the walkthrough.
I hope you’ve already tried 0.7. I have already read the majority of reviews and comments and everything seems to be OK. Not without bugs, certainly, but no problems with new content. When I have time for it, I work on the fixed version, so it will come out along with 1$ version.
In that version I improved the animation quality, I think you could notice that, especially during the scene in the car. That was all thanks to your support because it allows me to pay for the software I use for it.
The text structure was also adjusted in this version. I refused from the frequent empty lines like – “…” and other symbols like hearts. And overall, in the last two versions, I tried to approach the text writing more wisely. I’m trying to, at least. I’m not a writer but still, I have no opportunity to have someone in that field so the text would improve.
There will be no poll on the next update. The next update theme is Midea.
Also, I would like to remind, why is it happening. For the “Arcade” events and in order to continue the story, we need a basis for perverted Noemi. In the Calix’s route, Noemi stopped being shy and started showing herself (even though she’s still wearing the mask, hehe), but we need to go further! Here’s where we need Midea’s route. After her route is added, the polls for future content will return.
However, just like the previous times, there will be polls on other themes. For example, a couple of poll regarding 0.8, a couple of one on Agapiy’s route reworking. And a couple more of polls I’m thinking about. There will be about 6 of them, so stay tuned and look out for the posts!
I’m going to tell you right away that 1/3 of these polls will be exclusive for 10$+ patrons. Another little improvement in making higher tiers better.
Another thing is that I thought I won’t start a page on trello, since I’m already telling you about the progress in the posts, and doing all this there… It will only increase the amount of work connected with game development. However, if I see enough comments asking for this, I’ll think about it. It depends on you.
The next post theme is pregnancy and bad endings expansion.
That’s it! The next two weeks I’ll be solving my personal stuff, simultaneously thinking over the plan for 0.8 update.
Don’t forget to update your subscription. Thank you all who supports me, it means a lot to me and it helps to develop this project!
in the next update it goes of the to advance the progress of the arcade stopped in 9/10!

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Game updated . Thanks about bug response!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think new version is bugged. I lost all my saves not sure how so I started over with skip intro. Now I am stuck completely with unable to go any further.

Unable to find Mzanom
Agapiy and Noemi (events do not seem to help me go further anymore just getting boring and repetitive)

Plot:
Progress: 7/24
Additional Events: 0/1
Special LST Points: 1/3

Arcade:
Worked: 27
Popularity: 90
Progress: 0/10

Agapiy:
Relation: 137
Love Points: 61
Progress: 54/74

Secondary Characters:
Luka: 6/7

I'm totally and utterly stuck just repeating same events I was much further then this in earlier versions before I lost my Save. In fact I am sure I had 2 Special LST points as I seduced them in the car on the escape but this time I could not.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
molitar, I looked your save, it looks like from prev version, are you sure that just use skip prologue option? Because only in save game can be that old font, also it's something with the stat, did you touch the triggers and variable in-game, maybe cheats?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
molitar, I looked your save, it looks like from prev version, are you sure that just use skip prologue option? Because only in save game can be that old font, also it's something with the stat, did you touch the triggers and variable in-game, maybe cheats?
No.. my old save game was lost. I have no reason to try to cheat in this game. That is why it's weird the progress did not seem to be progressing properly. Oh and just did a start game again and the actual choice I chose was Skip and Brief Recap. Maybe something with that option?

Now when I first started to play it I realized after some time that I did not actually extract the 0.7 update and it was still the previous version. I saved the game and extracted and then continued game. Maybe a combination of these two events broke the proper progress? I did have to do all the other missions though and they progressed properly.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
I did notice something...
Agapy took virginity.
Later in conversation with Calix, when you talk in the bar, MC implies Calix took her virginity.

nhp1st

Jul 15, 2019
Can you play dilmur 0.7 and post video on internet ....i really like this game but i dont have a computer :cry:

nhp1st

Jul 15, 2019
Or everyone play sex scene with dad and post it on internet plss,, thank you very much

bloodlustkinght

Mar 8, 2019
when i try to do anything with Midea it say Fail to load: img/pictures/LustDecprition4 %5BEnglish%5D.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes