CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
It`s very sad then you made a post about Shaso`s work and ask people to pay 5$ for new version (or wait) and he did`nt liked your post,then other guy make almost same post and he(Shaso) liked it :cry:.
My bad dude, if you are feeling some type of way about it. If it makes you feel better seeing your post earlier is what made me say to myself "you know what this guy(RenDedSec) has a point i should support this dev Shaso he does really good work, i love the game and love to see more of it, it's arguably the best game on the site." So sorry if I deebo'd your post, but your words resonated with me. Plus, i'm sure Shaso didn't mean anything by it.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
fanthrose, hm, maybe a do something wrong again, I'll check it later.

BadSisterFucker, lesbian content have, but not a lot. Soon will be more.

CZBERSERK, Yep, with these like means nothing, only that - people should support who can really wanna do that.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Shaso, Turns out I wasn't far enough in the father relationship. I had used the first part of the movie, but never got the event that went with it until a bit after i posted that.

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
Female protagonist, corruption, exhibitionism
Just need pregnancy and this game is gonna be one of the best for me

Reactions: atrix

RenDedSec

Jan 28, 2018
My bad dude, if you are feeling some type of way about it. If it makes you feel better seeing your post earlier is what made me say to myself "you know what this guy(RenDedSec) has a point i should support this dev Shaso he does really good work, i love the game and love to see more of it, it's arguably the best game on the site." So sorry if I deebo'd your post, but your words resonated with me. Plus, i'm sure Shaso didn't mean anything by it.
I understand this and don`t blame you,just you was more lucky that me:p,don`t mention on it and thanks;)

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
I think I reached the EoC on this version. I can say the exhibitionist content was strong in this which I loved, hopes this does continue into more stuff with the kids/strangers. Cheers to that animated car scene, It's one of the hottest scenes I've seen in a long time. Hopefully we see Midea again still waiting for a orgy with Noemi and her. A man can dream right. Either way, solid update mate looking forward to the future.

Reactions: Shaso

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
guys can u plz tell me if the sex scene animated or normal image?
tnx in advance

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
I think I reached the EoC on this version. I can say the exhibitionist content was strong in this which I loved, hopes this does continue into more stuff with the kids/strangers. Cheers to that animated car scene, It's one of the hottest scenes I've seen in a long time. Hopefully we see Midea again still waiting for a orgy with Noemi and her. A man can dream right. Either way, solid update mate looking forward to the future.
All that you said will be. And I really happy that people liked the animated scene in a car, it took time, but now I see that was worth. A scene like that will be more.

Reactions: CZBERSERK

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
All that you said will be. And I really happy that people liked the animated scene in a car, it took time, but now I see that was worth. A scene like that will be more.
My only hope is that you don't end up putting a timer in the game for when you have to start/complete the story missions so you can get to them at your own convenience.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes