Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Nomec104, earlier I was planned that Agapiy route will prevent for some events (route of some characters ). But it was an old idea and concept. In 07 this warning will not appear. You can press yes without any fear to skip something.
In post more information.
Thanks for the quick response mate, i'm really loving your game. (y)

Reactions: Shaso

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
Im at the point where Noemi can give Agapiy bjs in most interactions but he keeps signaling A1 but I don't have a movie for him. Where can I get the movie for Agapiy?

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
Shaso i'm just patiently waiting for that update to drop! Dilmur is the only thing that can save us. Because right now there is a drought and it's nothing but shitty games being released right now.

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
Thank you Shaso you're my savior, it's been a rough week of releases. But today we got a new update for gggb and Dilmur!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If I could afford to throw a fiver his way I definitely would.. Love this game but layed off.. so waiting to it's posted.. Glad to hear next version is out.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
I would really appriciate some save cuz i played last part when i was in other country and left evrything there >_<

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
bro just wait or pay 5$
i joined his patron it's worth it if you ask me. Shaso work and art is top notch i say support him. Also the new update is great and i'm taking my time with it, and loving all the stuff with Calix so far. But what i'm really waiting to see is the continuation of the story(after that Godlike cliffhanger), guess that's next update.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i'd wait for public release which is more bug free. but if someone willing to share, that's fine for me.

also instead of beg, try making a proper request thread or just stalk here if any followers willing to leak it
if you do see the link, please report it to get mod attention so they can update the game

for follower, try not to be a tease, people would pay if they have money, otherwise why would they beg
lets not ignite another fight around the forum okay?
however, if you feels like donating to the community, report the OP and put the DL link as "reason"
that way, it will remain anonymous, if you feeling bold, you can even ask to put your name in OP as contributor

Apr 4, 2019
for follower, try not to be a tease, people would pay if they have money, otherwise why would they beg
lets not ignite another fight around the forum okay?
however, if you feels like donating to the community, report the OP and put the DL link as "reason"
that way, it will remain anonymous, if you feeling bold, you can even ask to put your name in OP as contributor
Yeah
Some people are just greedy

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes