Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So does the MC stay this retarded and stupid? She destroys shit and gets in trouble with the mafia and decides to goto the police? Like how fucking retarded can she be?

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Dude,I afraid shaco won't release their android version until the game is complete.
Sad. There are couple of unofficial porters. They are also not doing it.

Also, anybody know where the save files for the 0.4 android version located? Not a great fan of the grinding mechanics, so need to use save editor.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Somehow ive managed to screw up the popup messages. They are invis and when they leave the background pops up then ...

Snip.PNG

Half the time i run around with this stuck on the screen now
Snip2.PNG

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@Seipherwood, oh yea, someone wrote about that bug but I can't catch him. Did you remember after what event you got that?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
No but im pretty sure it was one of the early Argiop events, not sure if it happened cause i was further in the game when i started him or what.

*EDIT* Did a quickstart and skipped Agripys setting, played through it and finished the game again and no buggy window this time. So no idea what happened the first time.

Heres my saves if it might help with something.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@Seipherwood, same. I can't catch this bug myself, but anyway, in 07 I'll add the item in inventory that will fix that. Thanks for tests. Save 1 and 3 look OK, should I fix 6 for you?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@21ohiokid, @amofe,
I saw earlier in this that people were having trouble saving the game on mac versions, I found a workaround that seems to work (at least for me).
First you download the game then you open left click (or use two fingers on mouse pad) and open up "show package contents
then you go to Contents-MacOS-then run the nwjs terminal program. If it works like it did for me then you will not only be able to save but you can change settings without it crashing on you
Try this. Not sure but it may help you.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@21ohiokid, I don't know how to fix that from my side. So if you will have the same problem with the new update just repeat this method.

Reactions: 21ohiokid

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
I have a new issue unfortunately. When I progress to LSP 8 I get an event marker above the mirror in my room, but when I click on it nothing happens. I have tried leaving the room and coming back. I have tried day and night. I have tried waiting a day. Nothing happens.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Now that i think about it, i had the incest patch in too, maybe thats what messed up the popups?

But yeah, the mirror in the bedroom is strictly for advancing with her dad i think.

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
I have the patch but maybe I didn't install it correctly? I copied the folder in Contents > Resources > app.nw. Did I need to replace a folder or something?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@21ohiokid, you should replace "data" folder from incest patch in your game. Maybe you also coped www folder and he didn't replace it?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes