UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone! I have finally recovered and now can write the feedback that was supposed to be posted last week. Now let’s get down to it!
The full text for the update is ready; the volume is about 15,000 words. Also, the sketches for the digital arts are almost ready. Those are almost entirely devoted to Noemi’s perverted mischiefs and tricks! And a new costume for the “Arcade.” If you compare the amount of arts with the previous update, this time there are fewer of them. However! They have a lot of variations, so there’s no need to worry.
I don’t plan on any technical or interface changes in 0.7.
As I told you before, this update will be the beginning of Noemi’s “bad girl” route, hehe. I’m telling you right away that you will need 1-2 special LST points for this route (I’m still considering what condition would you need for this)
In addition, I took a look at the result of the poll regarding sex toys and I can say with confidence that it’s time to think over and start making events with those. So you may expect new events with sex toys in the near future!
First deadline is June 15 – June 20. Then I’m starting the corrections.
New poll will be tomorrow!
That’s it! Thank you for your attention and support!

Reactions: Shaso and DrackDrap

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I love this game! I'm at the ball right now, dropping my save for later. I'll probably continue when there's an update!

davisselena

Feb 10, 2019
I have a problem.. I can't progress to the next massage scene from the ballroom dinner scene... I completed the coffee shop scene and now was trying to further go on the father route and it doesn't work.. help needed

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

It’s been a while since the last feedback, also it’s the end of a month, so I would like to tell you about my current progress and news.
No surprises or any problems so far, the development is running its course, but not in the pace I planned initially. As I mentioned before, there are not so many arts in the new update (at least I would say so), however, I underestimated the amount of time and work it takes on making all possible variations. But that is good, actually. After finishing 15,000 words text and making art drafts, I thought that there won’t be many arts. Now that I’m working on them, I relaxed. The volume of content and playing time, the 0.7 update will be as good as in the previous versions.
By the way! Since the topic is quite related, let me add something – I make updates basing on the number of words. So if it happens that the update is going to be 15k words and one single drawing – then that’s how it will be! However, such an update will take less time to make. Way, way less. Sure enough, I will inform you about such things beforehand.

Now back to 0.7. I have finished 50% of the arts. The deadline is the same for now – 15-20 June. Still, I should be finished by that time without hurry.
Soon,(perhaps, when I start making 0.8 but right now I don’t want to think about it too much) I’m going to share my detailed progress with you on . There you can see what’s been done, future plans and what I’m currently working on. For those who want to see the updates development’s progress in more detail.
That is it! Thank you for your attention and support!

Xesnrop

May 6, 2019
I’m sorry, I would like to know that, there is a way to escape from the mmazon’s mans or not? And if yes, how? Thanks for help ;)

Edit: I don’t need help anymore, I did it

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaso

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
I have the A.6, A.7, and A.8 icons flashing above Agipy's head but when I talk to him and click action they aren't there as available options. Suggestions? Can we can an updated walkthrough?

Edit: I did the quick start. I don't know if that is the reason.

Edit 2: Never mind I figured it out. Walkthrough would be great though! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaso

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
@Seipherwood, already in 07 you able to lose virginity with another. Later will be more and more options.
Hey it's been a while since i last played the game, and as far as i can see i skipped alot of updates. Anyway im here just to say that, i don't know how far the relationship with Agapiy is developed, but it would be awesome if you could chose to lose Noemi's virginity with him.

Apr 4, 2019
Hey it's been a while since i last played the game, and as far as i can see i skipped alot of updates. Anyway im here just to say that, i don't know how far the relationship with Agapiy is developed, but it would be awesome if you could chose to lose Noemi's virginity with him.
Lol u already can fuck him in current version

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Guys sorry for the double post, but i need a little help. So, i was making progress with Agapiy's events completed all the main events for his rout and now to stumbled across something i don't understand in order to continue his events... I'm goning to post some screenshoot, could you explain me what does that mean? Do agapiy is out of the main story cuz patreon and so if i keep playing his route will my game bug out?

Also im playing v0.6b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shaso

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Nomec104, earlier I was planned that Agapiy route will prevent for some events (route of some characters ). But it was an old idea and concept. In 07 this warning will not appear. You can press yes without any fear to skip something.
In post more information.

Reactions: Nomec104
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes