k787878

Aug 10, 2018
played the game 0.6 form the beginning but i reached dead end with Agapiy
I couldn't send Rufina to the brothel because I didn't have enough LTS points (I had only 16 which what I can get from playing h-games)
and now no one can help me with the tapes?

zexal

Apr 14, 2018
I am also stuck at the ball event, I cannot seem to find the correct combination of answers to the quiz with the protagonist. I think I tried all of them (well all except the right ones :rolleyes:) and keep getting the game-over screen.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I noticed there is a bugfix version 0.6a posted on the Patreon page (hint). My version seem to bugged as I am not getting all the options with dad eg buying the oils etc This worked fine on previous versions.

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
I noticed there is a bugfix version 0.6a posted on the Patreon page (hint). My version seem to bugged as I am not getting all the options with dad eg buying the oils etc This worked fine on previous versions.
any link for that bugfix

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I've got to say, your art is amazing. It's hands down the best original art I've seen in any patreon game. You also created a near-perfect female MC. She's every nerd's wet dream. Cyberpunk settings are quite rare, so that would theoretically be a plus as well.

However, your game lacks the most essential things in my opinion: Proper writing, humour and world building. Despite its cyberpunk setting, the world doesn't feel cyberpunky. Their flat is just a regular family flat, the run down neighbourhood is just a run-down neighbourhood and the city square is tidier than most IRL squares. Meanwhile you have a post-apocalyptic vibe where your MC goes through old world trash to find useful stuff. But there's nothing else post-apocalyptic in the world.

Your setting is all over the place. It's a weird mix of cyberpunk, post apocalypse and current day. That just doesn't work. Stick with one theme and the overall quality will improve immensely.

Next up is the story itself. It feels recycled and rather basic. It actually feels like an afterthought in your work. You also have lots and lots of pics for very little actual story. It feels like you're investing 90% of your time and energy in drawing the art. Again, your art fucking rocks. But truth be told, that's not what makes or breaks a game. The amount of art you created would be enough for 3 games with a proper story. And that's what you should aim for, in my opinion.

Humour is also very important in this kind of game. Yet I can't remember having read even a single joke. I'm not sure there were any in the game. But even if they were, me not remembering doesn't speak for their quality. If this game was 100% serious, dark, gritty and rapey, I'd understand the absence of humour. But it isn't. It has more of a romcom vibe. Just without the com part. This is, again, a problem of the setting. I'm not sure if its supposed to be a dark gritty drama or an uplifting romance.

This is actually a problem I see in quite a few games. They create the story as they go. Some people certainly are able to pull that off. I feel like you aren't. That's not a bad thing, though. It just means that you should write the story first and create the game around it, not the story around the game. Or alternatively, find someone to write a story for you. There's plenty talented writers who'd love to have their stories realized with an artist as capable as yourself.

Sorry if I sound too negative and nagging. I tend to get quite passionate abound things I'm intrigued by. And your game certainly intrigued me.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
What are the effects of the choices on what to do with the flash drive when giving it to Mnazon?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@Crell, thanks a lot for good feedback. And I agree with you. Dilmur is my first game, I didn't have any experience in game dev before, just a guy that wanted make a game. And the for that reason some aspects I missed up, didn't think about them well. But day after day, I start clearly understand my problems in the game. Especially, thanks for feedback like yours. I don't think that fix all the problem that you tell. Too much work. But I will consider that all for my future projects. Thanks.

Reactions: rateezy

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I still cannot get the brothel record from Rufina, just says hello
1555116713769.png
I am using 0.6b and I am on the step to get the recording and almost at the end of the main quests.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Is there full art already in this game? Last time i saw it it was just starting up. So i'm wondering how far 0.6 has come along witrh the art?

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
im already done Quest orphanage , and mnazon nowhere to found , how i can continue the agapiy event ? im stuck in breast massage

Reactions: prince8

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
Really nice artwork but from 0.5 the new scenes kinda fell in quality. Just a minor complaint but if u compare the earlier cgs to the latest ones with Agapiy the quality just isn't the same.

gamcore

Aug 29, 2018
When launching the game through browser (www/index.html) no matter Russian or English version it's always in Russian, and setting option to change language doesn't work. Is there any specific file where I could change language parameter?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes