Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
And I also fixed moment with Rufina and video. There no need to restart the game, wait for 0.6a. It possible after you saw Avenger, then just go and talk with her in the morning, when she works.

BowlOfShoup

Jun 14, 2018
ahh sorry, i doesn't know i need to upload that too...
i include global & config in new attachment and replace file27 into file01 :)
Why can't I watch new scenes in the room of memories? (When I come up to the models and click, nothing happens)

citron

Dec 27, 2016
Why can't I watch new scenes in the room of memories? (When I come up to the models and click, nothing happens)
Did you mean 2 row in bottom right?
i guess most of those serve as temporary placeholder, most of it only have self switch

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Hi, im stuck in the second visit to the orphanage. After a text saying something about a big crack, i cant find nothing to do. Someone know how to pass this part? Sorry for my english.
2.JPG

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Thanks, @Shaso. I hate three things: RPG-maker, anime-like drawings and incestual themes. But I fall in love with this game at first sight. Cuz your game is awesome.

Awaiting when Noemi will be roughly fucked. Just... badly want to see this. Not in her fantasies, offcourse. Teasing stuff is great, but... you know what im meaning.

And one more thing. But it's better under the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xpl0it

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
I said it before, i'll say it again. This Game is Fucking Amazing! @Shaso keep up the Phenomenal work on this project. The way you ended 0.6 main plot. Got me HYPE to see what's gonna happen next. Can't Wait and Thank You

Reactions: Shaso

DM933940

Aug 10, 2017
Start of the classes - Quest
How can I buy workout uniform via the internet in order to start trainings.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
how to increase the LST point beside of buy a H-game from endon?
There are currently 3 events that, if done with seduction (probably all the way), will give you special LST points. Probably more to come.
(Quite interested in the last event intro'd to the update. Hope the heart doesn't stay, if you know what I mean.)

Im stuck in the ball event...Can anyone help?
I assume you mean while acting as an aristocrat.
The solution: Just check all of the people over, see if you can talk with them. You must do all of the encounters, so just go through systematically.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I am also stuck at the ball event, I cannot seem to find the correct combination of answers to the quiz with the protagonist. I think I tried all of them (well all except the right ones :rolleyes:) and keep getting the game-over screen.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes