Newland

Feb 3, 2018
is it worthed to download this version? or still have to wait the 0,7 version for a good story update ?

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Then for Midea i did all her events, the eating, the stroll, the watching her having sex at night and the working as a maid (i didnt let her punish me). The only event i didnt do is the second eating event because they are getting drunk and Noemi is getting her first kiss from a girl. But i want her to get it from her dad and i feel the conversation will be different if she already got kissed before since the kiss will be saved in the h-state section. Maybe, i dont know...i dont want to be spoiled. Im just assuming. So can you tell me what kind of events will be prevented without too much spoilers?
Don't worry about locking out other events. The creator wants you to be able to participate in all routes simultaneously. Those primarily only applied to older versions. As far as Midea, you have a choice to make. If you won't finish her story until after the father kisses you, she will be permanently locked away. There is a event that causes a spoiler, and if you don't clear her by then, she is gone.

Reactions: Shaso

citron

Dec 27, 2016
can't use this save man you should upload "global.rpgsave" too
because if you're upload just savefiles only this not working mann....
ahh sorry, i doesn't know i need to upload that too...
i include global & config in new attachment and replace file27 into file01 :)

Reactions: TiptoeFlayer

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Don't worry about locking out other events. The creator wants you to be able to participate in all routes simultaneously. Those primarily only applied to older versions. As far as Midea, you have a choice to make. If you won't finish her story until after the father kisses you, she will be permanently locked away. There is a event that causes a spoiler, and if you don't clear her by then, she is gone.
So what you are saying is that i have to do some certain Midea events first if i want to keep both of them?

Reactions: MoonFalcon

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
When Noemi work outside of the Arcade, can i get her to show boobs / pantys to the people`?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
On my patreon page available 0.6a. Thanks for bugs report! ;)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, how to get pa video recording in brothel? And also, there is no option to buy boxing clothes on the internet, will it only be on the next update? Thank you.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Guys please, how to get pa video recording in brothel? And also, there is no option to buy boxing clothes on the internet, will it only be on the next update? Thank you.
So there is a bug you may have encountered. Basically, by progressing the main story, you move the redhead girl out of her apartment and she starts working in a booth downtown. Once she goes there, her apartment, where she can give you the option of getting the video, is not available. I've found that the current version works best if you focus on levelling up the relationships over progressing the main story, only stopping when you hit a snag in the relationships. This clears Midea as much as she can be done, and allows you to get the videos of the father from the brothel, which will enable you to continue his path.

If you haven't progressed the main story too far, simply wait until you go to the redhead's apartment for her to tell you about her experience with the avenger. (How they met.) After this, progress the father storyline until the need for the video occurs, and you can ask the redhead for it then.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
@Shaso I was browsing the image files for the game, and stumbled on what I believe to be the image content for the next stage of development with the father. (As an aside, is some of the best game artwork for this genre I've seen to date.) These events are still locked away, I think. How soon will they be added, roughly?

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
So there is a bug you may have encountered. Basically, by progressing the main story, you move the redhead girl out of her apartment and she starts working in a booth downtown. Once she goes there, her apartment, where she can give you the option of getting the video, is not available. I've found that the current version works best if you focus on levelling up the relationships over progressing the main story, only stopping when you hit a snag in the relationships. This clears Midea as much as she can be done, and allows you to get the videos of the father from the brothel, which will enable you to continue his path.

If you haven't progressed the main story too far, simply wait until you go to the redhead's apartment for her to tell you about her experience with the avenger. (How they met.) After this, progress the father storyline until the need for the video occurs, and you can ask the redhead for it then.
Huh so i guess that's why the Rufina event in the brothel keeps repeating? Sadly i don't have older saves guess i'll have to replay and focus on the side story and characters first.

Or do you know of a way way to fix it?

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Huh so i guess that's why the Rufina event in the brothel keeps repeating? Sadly i don't have older saves guess i'll have to replay and focus on the side story and characters first.

Or do you know of a way way to fix it?
Yes! That is part of the bug. There's no in game way to fix that, although maybe you can try a save editor to change flags around. That might work. When I realized it, I had a save back where it gives you the "lock yourself into father route" message, so I just reloaded that and only got set back a couple hours.

Reactions: deesosa

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very good story (quite long, if we count the secondary quests), beautiful art, Congratulations Dev. But in the sexual part, still very short ... some sucks, pranks and footprints in the ass and tits (this has enough) ... will it be that after the bar code, there will finally be sex?

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Yes! That is part of the bug. There's no in game way to fix that, although maybe you can try a save editor to change flags around. That might work. When I realized it, I had a save back where it gives you the "lock yourself into father route" message, so I just reloaded that and only got set back a couple hours.
I tried to edit the save file but as its mostly Russian i couldn't really make out what i would have to change so i gave up on it. Well time to replay i guess i'm sure i missed some scenes. Thanks.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
@Sir Phoenix, @deesosa, I really sorry for that bug, it's already fixed in 0.6a. Really easiest way - speedrun game on a needed moment. Next time I'll be more careful.
@Ruodger, yea, next sexual content, from 07, will more explicit, it's time :)

Reactions: Ruodger

k787878

Aug 10, 2018

I went to redhead's house but it's closed?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Btw @Sir Phoenix, all content in image folder available in the game. Maybe you miss something? Did you install incest patch?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes