UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So now the 0.8 update is released which took me a lot of time and effort. And the reason for it was that the text for this update had 22k words. That's too much, that's what I realized. And then putting it all into the game, testing - all this took enormous amount of time. Usually, drawing arts took the most part of my time, but that was not the case with the last update. In 0.8 I finished the drawing quickly and easily.
That's why I'm going to release the next two updates containing ~7.5k words each. I'm not saying this will be the standard now, but I'm just testing this format for the next two updates. I'm not trying to reduce the amount of my work or anything like that. I just want the updates to come out more often. I want to learn if I can split my usual update on 15k words into two updates without losing time. If I see that it takes more time than usual, I will go back to the old format.
I won't say that your subscription is not going to just chill for two month, that's pretty clear. I'd rather be honest about why I need this. This will increase the activity of the game. The game will appear on forums more often - this will bring more people and more support - this means there will be more opportunities for the game. BUT! I don't wont this format to hurt the amount of content, and time for making this content. That's why if this will happen, I'll get back to the old format with 12-15k words per update.
Now, let's talk about 0.8. I hope you liked it. I moved away from standard character's route progression, when you used to just randomly get events (like it was with Agapiy and Calix). I think that this will help to define the characters in an entertaining way. Let me remind you that during the poll for 0.8, lesbian content didn't win, that's why there was not much of it in the update. I will add it later.
If you have noticed. I didn't add the costume that was in the poll. I will add it later, cause I decided it was pointless in 0.8.
Rework and progress of the "Arcade" will come after completion of the Midea's main quest. I think the reason for this is obvious.
Also I have a great news for those who wish to see more events with Luka. I'm thinking that he has claims for more and more events.
Also, in the "Quick start" option I added a feature of choosing Noemi's first partner and whether she had one in the first place. So, Noemi may have a completed branch of, let's say, Calix but can still be a virgin. What's that for? In order to test her other "first times." It violates the logic, but it is very convenient.
The lower city district map will be added in some update in the future. It's not as easy as I thought, I need to test a lot of things and overall I was not satisfied with how it turned out. But you can still find it among the game files.
What I'm going to do now? I'm going to handle the Android porting. Since 0.4 I gave up on releasing android versions of the game because of a problem with the translation plugin. However, now it's solved, but the game is not ready for porting. I simply hadn't enough time to port 0.8 to Android. That's why I'm going to find some time for it, and then, I'll start working on 0.9. This should take me a week or so.
Now, let's talk about the most pleasant and most unexpected event for me. My goal - to reach 1000$ per month is reached! I knew that I would reach it eventually, if I release updates as usual, but I never thought that it will happen with 0.8. I am unspeakably happy and grateful for your support. In turn, I will continue to bring joy to you by constantly releasing updates and increasing my skills to improve everything I make. And the most trivial thing is that with more money I will be able to allocate more resourced to the game. Thank you for this!
I will post the poll for future content and walkthrough in the coming days. I will try not to delay it.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
No, but the way his discord read, i think 0.9 will continue it, but it will take more then a single update for it. Unless i misread what they were saying.

Reactions: SvenVlad

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
anyone know if you can edit your save game so luca events are finished or relationship stats, i checked variables but they are in russian or something like that, i think i kicked luca out from the dressing room ages ago i believe i decided that he was a little creep, not totally sure but now i can´t continue midea events because i can´t do luca events i hate when routes in games suddenly get linked like that.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
absalon1977, it's shouldn't be like that. Maybe a bug, I'll check it. Also, drop save in PM it will help me. You can use quickstart in new game where you can boost progress.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Mac version doesn't open - gets a "Cannot read property "setDimensions" of null...

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hoboy, just try restart the game. This problem in the new plugin that I installed in 0.8, but look like I will refuse him in 0.9

Reactions: Paco Loco

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Same problem to me: Win/7 version. I've tried F5 and re-open, but same problem ocurred (sorry, my english sucks!).

P.S.: Keep going! Good Job Shaso! I'm a fan!

Last edited:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Vomitinho, hmm, strange it's can be 3 times in a row, but no to run completely... Looks like I'll fix it in the next bugfix version.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hoboy, just try restart the game. This problem in the new plugin that I installed in 0.8, but look like I will refuse him in 0.9
Fixed it by downloading the PC version and copying the www folder contents (minus the index.html and js folders) into a copy of the working 0.7 version and it works fine. Usually how I get compressed PC versions to work on a Mac...plugin probably doesn't like OS X...

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hoboy, I found a solution, in the next bugfix I'll remove this plugin, without adding any new. So all be ok.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes