Crell

Aug 6, 2017
How can u lose virginity with a girl?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I heard about some kind of penis-shaped plastic toy women can insert in their vaginas. I know, it's obscene. And think about what they could do with that technology. They could attach those penis-shaped plastic toys to belts and use it to penetrate other women. What degeneracy! What horror!

This could lead to them losing their virginity to other women, which would go directly against gods plan of them losing their virginity to me!

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
Any idea how I fix this? Previous versions worked fine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same problem when I put save folder from 0.7 to this 0.8a. Don't use old save, instead use Quick start and choose options accordingly. After that the game should continue from the end of 0.7 version.

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I heard about some kind of penis-shaped plastic toy women can insert in their vaginas. I know, it's obscene. And think about what they could do with that technology. They could attach those penis-shaped plastic toys to belts and use it to penetrate other women. What degeneracy! What horror!

This could lead to them losing their virginity to other women, which would go directly against gods plan of them losing their virginity to me!
You Sir Won Best Reply of the Year!

But i have been waiting patiently for a update to this game it's a personal favorite of mine. Cheers Shaso.
Can't wait to dive in.

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I had the same problem when I put save folder from 0.7 to this 0.8a. Don't use old save, instead use Quick start and choose options accordingly. After that the game should continue from the end of 0.7 version.
I haven't tried to use a save though, that happens immediately on loading (after the initial picture)

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I am a fan of female protagonists game and I would like to start this, is it mostly lesbian or there's a good part womanXman? and how many heroes?

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes