Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I follow the game for quite some time, and I really like it.
I often ask myself: There is SEVEN Events for Luka, but no hints how to trigger. After looking into the walkthrough for v0.6 (I think that it means, that it's for that version) it was clear what to do, eccpet for one thing: Nothing triggers if I serve only up to two people in the arcade (inside) and leave early. Tryed both, changing slowly and fast.
Or won't trigger it if Midea is already working in the Arcade? If that, how to go further in her Story?
The last Update wasn't really that great, only if you had done everything til now which is possible.

Not to forget about the special Event with Midea, even after having enough Lust to trigger it.

Or I'm only too dumb for this shit...

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to let me know, or else let me die dumb.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Azusa, no, right now it really works dumb a not intuitively clear what to do. In the next bugfix, I'll add more hints and quests that help to see what to do. Event with Luka should trigger in any game progress. But if Midea already started work in "Arcade" you cant to do that in the daytime.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Thank you, Shaso.
I really thought there must be something, but didn't thought about nighttime *facepalm to myself*

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
Whhoooaah! How to keep viriginty for brothel scenes? Can't pass thtough Midea's robodickpussytaker!

Last edited:

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
wich one? i cant talk with anyone except the one who told me "stop hangin around me"
Got the same Problem.

Talk to this one and then serve the pianist. Go back and talk again with the guard
But the major problem is, if you served the other two before, you don't have any AP left so serve the one on the piano.

I think it's not a good idea to have the option of getting two to serve, cause if you enter this... establishment, you have 12 AP. So why asking for an coffee now. So serving the two (Guy 2 and 3) first seems more logic to me. So it's a bit of an dead end.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It would be much better if you made it optional so players who want to keep her virginity can.

Reactions: 257832

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hones, in 0.8b you will get a notification that future event will lose Noemi virginity if you don't wanna that, you can cancel that.

Reactions: Hones

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
I follow the game for quite some time, and I really like it.
I often ask myself: There is SEVEN Events for Luka, but no hints how to trigger. After looking into the walkthrough for v0.6 (I think that it means, that it's for that version) it was clear what to do, eccpet for one thing: Nothing triggers if I serve only up to two people in the arcade (inside) and leave early. Tryed both, changing slowly and fast.
Or won't trigger it if Midea is already working in the Arcade? If that, how to go further in her Story?
The last Update wasn't really that great, only if you had done everything til now which is possible.

Not to forget about the special Event with Midea, even after having enough Lust to trigger it.

Or I'm only too dumb for this shit...

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to let me know, or else let me die dumb.
i have the same problem, i can't progress with midea, luka, and arcade customers.
i did all special lst events, i even tried to bring lst to 20 via file edit oping that something changes but to no avail

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
i have the same problem, i can't progress with midea, luka, and arcade customers.
i did all special lst events, i even tried to bring lst to 20 via file edit oping that something changes but to no avail
Shaso already replied to my post. You can only do the Luka events at night. And the 20th Lst point you will get at the end of Mideas Questline (I think only if you do all the ecchi stuff)

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes