akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
ok managed to solve all prevous problem (i needed to complete luka events before bringing midea in arcade)
if anyone insteresed i have this save where you can decide between calix, father and midea for losing virginity

Reactions: Volts666

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
Spent a little while poking with developer tools... It's a fun little race condition... Sometimes you get the error 15 times in a row, sometimes you don't for 30 more. I guess that's what happens when trying to mix globals with async callbacks.

I found that the plugin is trying to reference images from $gameScreen._pictures, which often contains null entries (borked plugin, probably).

Anway, you can work around the problem by adding the following line to TDDP_BindPicturesToMap.js:
JavaScript:
    Sprite_Picture.prototype.bltLoadedBitmap = function(sourceBitmap) {
        var picture = this.picture();
        if (!picture) return; // <--- this line
        picture.setDimensions(sourceBitmap);
It's a quick fix which probably causes visual glitches but hey, at least it doesn't freeze.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setDimensions' of null

help
here is
but dev is working on fix

DKPlayer71

Oct 17, 2019
Is there any chance to see the boys in the arcade in the 0.8 version? And how can I prove my relationship with Luka to see the photos what midea sent to him? Or am I have to wait in the next update?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
to 0.8b! Also in discord for patrons released android version.

Mar 31, 2018
ok managed to solve all prevous problem (i needed to complete luka events before bringing midea in arcade)
if anyone insteresed i have this save where you can decide between calix, father and midea for losing virginity
we need the global and config save as well

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 168469

Overview:
Dilmur is an adventurous game containing date-sim elements. You have an opportunity to participate in a mysterious trip with the girl Noemi. Together you will discover all the secrets of Dilmur!
Thread Updated: 2019-10-29
Release Date: 2019-10-23
Developer: Shaso -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8a
Language: English - Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win: - - - -
Linux (0.7):
Mac: - -
Android (0.4): - - -

Extras: - Walkthrough 0.6 - - Russian version -

View attachment 53614 View attachment 53609 View attachment 53607 View attachment 53605 View attachment 53604 View attachment 53603 View attachment 58652 View attachment 58654 View attachment 58655 View attachment 58656
I can' t open the game
Can you help me?
Thank you

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
johndoe1545, the public version is 0.7. Actual version only for patrons(already for 1$ right now), so public one version behind.
I have a question since I'm a lazy prick.
Why is there no cheat or something the like to unlock the full gallery without playing the game? Since I usually play games of this sort only for the art (Research purpose ofc, not because I'm a dirty degenerate) and it always makes me sad when there is no such thing for a game that i enjoy the art of.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes