Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
God damnit, that's exactly what I wanted out of the arcade, along with the street promotion stuff.
Yeah too bad for the Arcade, would have been the perfect spot for public gangbangs or hidden sex scenes in the bathroom/private room/behind a game station etc..
I will look at comments about the roadmap, and based on this, will think about corrections/adding in this plan. So there's a chance to see something like this.

Reactions: jowishg and Bawunga

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I will look at comments about the roadmap, and based on this, will think about corrections/adding in this plan. So there's a chance to see something like this.
It is of course up to you in the end, and forcing oneself to do something they don't enjoy doesn't always yield the best results, so please don't feel too pressured or something!

Reactions: jowishg and Shaso

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
ok so will there be so continuation for arcade like more groping and some more action i mean HARD (unwanted) action related to arcade and the bar ?!?

P.S.(unwanted) at the beginning and the middle but craving at the end :)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
so i have to ask sorry if you get bother if it dont answer but the game still alive?
Next time don't ask one week after the last update, you can clearly see it got updated in the OP + patreon news

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

Okay, the poll related to the next bad ending. I have plans on making another bad ending. Once again, I would like to note that the shortness is a feature of such updates, however, it takes as much work as “longer” updates. (Although next time I will keep that in mind and will try to deal with it).

Would you like something like this in the game?
Okay, the poll related to the next bad ending. I have plans on making another bad ending. Once again, I would like to note that the shortness is a feature of such updates, however, it takes as much work as “longer” updates. (Although next time I will keep that in mind and will try to deal with it).

Would you like something like this in the game?

RESULT:
Yes
62%

No
38%
Poll ended Sep 27, 2020

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Lesbian mommy is already running the arcade, have her recruit the redhead and make it a strip arcade where she pimps her sub gf to her wealthy aristocrat friends. It makes perfect sense.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes