Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
I have a small question. There is a Calix quest blinking over the Home icon on the map, and an event icon over Noemi's bed. But when she goes to sleep nothing happens. What is this?

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Peccable, complete the evening quest with him in the bar. The quest number will be in the cloud above him

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

Time for the feedback!
Hello everyone! Time to share some news on the update’s progress!
The text is ready and sent for translation. The total amount is 15,300 words. In 0.13 you’ll see Noemi’s coming back to Dilmur, how other characters will react to her returning (no events though, they’ll come alongside with route progression of certain characters), and most importantly – you’ll see the story continuation. The events taking place in 0.13 will lead to the next arc with the Avenger’s generals. Let me quickly run ahead of myself and briefly tell you what you may expect in the future. The arc for the second and the third general will be combined. Events will take place right in Dilmur and not some separate place like it was in the previous arc. The overall mood won’t be as grim and desperate.
The 0.13 update will include 6 events, 2 of which are animated. This time the overall duration of the update is approximately the same as it was in 0.11 and 0.10, which are longer 0.12.
I have already started working on digital arts. The approximate release date of the update is mid-December. I have plans to release a small Christmas event, but I’ll start working on it after the release of 0.13.
Also, you’ll have two polls related to Noemi’s costumes, I’m going to post them soon.
Thank you all so much for your patience and support!

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Stuck with the main story. I did the orphanage part, then talked to Mnazon, did all the camp/prison things, escaped, and now I can't find Mnazon anymore:

Capture.JPG

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Tomy75, oh, it's the bug, quest should be completed, you do all in this version, I'll fix that.
Yandere Lover, after 2-3 times when Luka peeks on Noemi, you should get a dialogue with Luka. Also, need around 12 lst.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
@Yandere Lover, after 2-3 times when Luka peeks on Noemi, you should get a dialogue with Luka. Also, need around 12 lst.
I figured it out, I just used the Mouse instead of Keyboard. She moves faster with mouse. Thanks Though.
Oh yeah I wanted to ask you all the H Scenes are optional right, your not forced to do any?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes