MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I have my saves folder from 2021 (or maybe older, likely I imported my saves previously on 13a version) lol. At this point I'm out of the loop. Saves might have bugs in them too

I remember wanting some arcade route content though, and IDK what I cooked in my 218 saves of vanilla icecream back then :KEK:

Grinded the shit out the service center too i think LOL
1729737160839.png

Last edited:

callriv

Mar 15, 2019
Bro, its one of these games I thought were abandoned years ago, like I remember playing this in fucking uni like 6 years ago or so. These devs are making updates like once a year or what, how does this game still make 1k a month on Patreon? Lmao, I guess once you get any following on Patreon people will still give you money no matter what.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Hmm, this is a name I haven't seen on recent updates for a long while. I hope this is a sign that development has continued cause I liked this one.

Xiaen

Jun 9, 2023
Is there any content other than scenes with these 2 boys in this update? I'm not really interested in that but I would like to see Noemi doing more stuff with clients in the Arcade.

thisistheme

Jan 7, 2018
I really like this game but updates just keep coming so slowly... It feels like I gotta wait years before playing against if I want any decent amount of new content.

bzzgknpt

Dec 25, 2018

*What's new?*

New events with Orest and Fal. To see the new events, you need to have progress in "Arcade" and elite brothel. Or use quick start option.

Changes in version 0.19a:
Fixed a bug with the display of the auto-wrap text plugin.
Fixed a bug with the display of lighting. Added an option to disable lighting.
Fixed minor and major bugs that could lock the Fal and Orest storyline.
Fixed the gallery in version 0.19.
Added missing translation strings for the English version.

*General:*
Added new events with Orest and Fal.
Fixed typo.
Fixed small visual bugs.
For test added new lightning for lower town.

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019

Mega

*What's new?*

New events with Orest and Fal. To see the new events, you need to have progress in "Arcade" and elite brothel. Or use quick start option.

Changes in version 0.19a:
Fixed a bug with the display of the auto-wrap text plugin.
Fixed a bug with the display of lighting. Added an option to disable lighting.
Fixed minor and major bugs that could lock the Fal and Orest storyline.
Fixed the gallery in version 0.19.
Added missing translation strings for the English version.

*General:*
Added new events with Orest and Fal.
Fixed typo.
Fixed small visual bugs.
For test added new lightning for lower town.
In the menu it still shows 0.19 and not 0.19a for me. Is that same for you?

Reactions: JoJoPool

Squee

Feb 19, 2017
Great game just incredibly slow updates, glad to see it is still chugging along but this guys supporters much be some of the most patient people in the world. If I don't see progress after 3 months I bail on most projects.

4.60 star(s) 67 Votes