youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Dilmur-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Leo-67

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Destroying the arcade boxes is actually easy once you get the hang of it, just keep rotating around the impassable center until you get enough distance from your pursuer to nip out and kill a box or two, then keep up the rotation.

If you want to get it all done instantly without building distance first, yeah it'll be hard.
I'm too sick for this rigged mini-game. Destroy a game in seconds adding stupid stuff like this. Plus once in you are stuck. The fact other locations had a direct path and the arcade was sub-mapped was the first sign this would be a players nightmare.

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
to many tabs to look through so i'm going to ask here.
for the boys content after capture, do you keep game in arcade or remove game from arcade after the quest and promise to install game in the arcade.
sins it's time limited, better to know the right awnser sooner than later.
or is that content no longer in the game, i remeber it being in the game, from a long time ago.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Well, the business model of Patreon is incentivizing being paid per month. So, more months, more money.
What is about the hate? Have you run out of fapping material? This game IMHO has a lot japanese games do not. Shaso always delivers good content. The one more the the other. Ther are milkers amongst devs, even if Shaso depends on the income, his game and the implementation of his ideas are superior to most of other games in my opinion. If you hate then at least motivate it end not just yell something that might or might not be correct.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
What is about the hate? Have you run out of fapping material? This game IMHO has a lot japanese games do not. Shaso always delivers good content. The one more the the other. Ther are milkers amongst devs, even if Shaso depends on the income, his game and the implementation of his ideas are superior to most of other games in my opinion. If you hate then at least motivate it end not just yell something that might or might not be correct.
Oh, no hate. It's just a general observation that quite a few content creators are very slow in producing updates, some of them deliberately so. Personally I'm inclined to believe that Shaso is not one of them.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Oh, no hate. It's just a general observation that quite a few content creators are very slow in producing updates, some of them deliberately so. Personally I'm inclined to believe that Shaso is not one of them.
How did I get notified that I was being quoted? I just asked about the uncensor patch.....

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I can agree on that. i just believe that because some do that not everyone should be asociated with that. I see that more often thatDevs that are delivering suddenly someone that never says anything sometimes even is new to the forum starts ranting about milking. I do not even know how to name that behavior. please do not take it personally. i get you. look at the pizza hot. and there are others that are evidently doing this. I am used to wait a long time for updates of dilmur, but at least once a year Shaso wil deliver and it will be constructive. This time a littel less content. Whoe cares? I am confident that eventually this will be a complete game. And i am actually happy he takes the time he needs. The quality of the story and gameplay are high in my opinion. A game that just is made to be completed fast for the money will indeed be completed earlier has a lot more updates. But a game like this is a gem in my opinion. Also, i quoted you but i had to quote the dude you reacted on. Sorry for that.

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
I can agree on that. i just believe that because some do that not everyone should be asociated with that. I see that more often thatDevs that are delivering suddenly someone that never says anything sometimes even is new to the forum starts ranting about milking. I do not even know how to name that behavior. please do not take it personally. i get you. look at the pizza hot. and there are others that are evidently doing this. I am used to wait a long time for updates of dilmur, but at least once a year Shaso wil deliver and it will be constructive. This time a littel less content. Whoe cares? I am confident that eventually this will be a complete game. And i am actually happy he takes the time he needs. The quality of the story and gameplay are high in my opinion. A game that just is made to be completed fast for the money will indeed be completed earlier has a lot more updates. But a game like this is a gem in my opinion. Also, i quoted you but i had to quote the dude you reacted on. Sorry for that.
there are some good one, unfortunaly they are rare.
and with patreon donation system, isted of kickstarter investment system.
no one is obligated to give a finshed product.
making matters worse, and easyer for scammers to get a quick buck.

wich is why i love the good ones, who don't get blindsided by greed.
unlike the dev of summertime saga, who is greed incarnated.

Reactions: Fatneck

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
there are some good one, unfortunaly they are rare.
and with patreon donation system, isted of kickstarter investment system.
no one is obligated to give a finshed product.
making matters worse, and easyer for scammers to get a quick buck.

wich is why i love the good ones, who don't get blindsided by greed.
unlike the dev of summertime saga, who is greed incarnated.
TBH i never played summertime Saga. But you sum it up in short. The ones who do as they say, do not deserve the hate.

Reactions: skullert

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
TBH i never played summertime Saga. But you sum it up in short. The ones who do as they say, do not deserve the hate.
i for one am glad this game is still in production, and moving forward.
it's a fun game to play, with a decent story to follow.
all i can do is hope the game will finish, before something unfortuante happens, that prevents the development of the game.

Reactions: Fatneck

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
need Ipatch repost

3rd option is only one left, and does not allow progression past mirror. and the mirror patch found in this thread is also gone

4.60 star(s) 67 Votes