Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
Anyway to finish Nates side quest without gay stuff or lock off the entire quest line? not a fan of having unfinished quest logs

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Dev could be evil to those with the quest log itch and make the next Nate scene a 1st person blowjobbing of Nate.

Reactions: Dussop

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Game got banned on Patreon due to incest so I went harder on getting rid of it. THAT BEING SAID THERE WAS NEVER INCEST IN THE FIRST PLACE. the 'Kit' character was never intended to be related to the main character, she's *like* a sister to him but she's not even step-related, she just lives in the same house as him.
Now that's a bold face lie, What incest was there to get you banned and get rid of, if it was never intended, the arugement makes no sense. Hope someone makes a mod for this.

That said, I like the game so far. Keep it up.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Okay so I had to restart the game s few times... Why? Because first I named the MC Alex... Then I meet Alex soon after. Okay no bigge. Then I name the MC Nate. Guess who I fucking run into?

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Now that's a bold face lie, What incest was there to get you banned and get rid of, if it was never intended, the arugement makes no sense. Hope someone makes a mod for this.

That said, I like the game so far. Keep it up.
It was a false report and a few poor choices of wording that got the game banned back then, they're very strict. I used the word 'sibling' to describe their relationship in a quest objective and a lot of small stuff like that. There was probably a few earlier updates where i wasn't 100% sure that she wasn't going to be related, getting the character mixed up in my head because I never wrote down solid character bios back then (very stupid I know) but I don't know why I'd lie about that? If modders want to mod incest back into the game, I'm perfectly fine with that.
Okay so I had to restart the game s few times... Why? Because first I named the MC Alex... Then I meet Alex soon after. Okay no bigge. Then I name the MC Nate. Guess who I fucking run into?
That is hilariously unlucky, sorry to hear about that hahaha. We must just be on the same wavelength when it comes to naming. Make sure to tell me what you named your character this time so that I can name a futre character it just to mess with you lol. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the game.

Reactions: VegitoHlove

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
That is hilariously unlucky, sorry to hear about that hahaha. We must just be on the same wavelength when it comes to naming. Make sure to tell me what you named your character this time so that I can name a futre character it just to mess with you lol. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the game.
Yeah, My go to name is usually Nate. Anyway I renamed him Matthew. Here's hoping I don't run into a fucking Matthew.

Reactions: Dussop
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes