BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
I'm a few hours into the game and so far Nate is the only one you don't have to alter their mental state to get with them, making him more of an endearing character. I'm eagerly awaiting more scenes with him.

P.S. The humor of the game didn't really vibe with me at first, and then it really grew on me and I ended up laughing out loud with my dick in my hand. This is a great game.

Reactions: Dussop

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I'm a few hours into the game and so far Nate is the only one you don't have to alter their mental state to get with them, making him more of an endearing character. I'm eagerly awaiting more scenes with him.

P.S. The humor of the game didn't really vibe with me at first, and then it really grew on me and I ended up laughing out loud with my dick in my hand. This is a great game.
Don't forget about Alex, you dont actually teleport with her anywhere until after your relationship 'grows'. But yeah I am toning down that aspect more as it just doesn't make for interesting writing. I might have to go and redraft some of the earlier events. I've been trying to find my footing in writing something that's both funny and endearing, so the earlier stuff is bound to be less funny the further you go back haha... but thank you for enjoying the game!

Any chance for dates (time) to be added to the changelog?
I'll make sure to do that when the new update comes out, last update was on the 15th of feb if you were wondering, and they are pretty consistently monthly.

Reactions: nibaracentral

Monarch_0

Jun 7, 2023
amazing fucking game wtf, just the kind of escape i need at the end of a hard college day
i'm only like thirty minutes in but i love this

Dee1414

Aug 1, 2019
Two questions: Is the game worth giving a go now or should I wait until further down the dev cycle, and is the gay content avoidable?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Dimension69-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Two questions: Is the game worth giving a go now or should I wait until further down the dev cycle, and is the gay content avoidable?
Yes it's avoidable and I have no objective way of knowing if its worth playing yet, but I don't blame you if you want to wait longer, the game's probably closing in on 100,000 words with something like 20 scenes in the gallery, so it's probably a couple hours of gameplay.
Is oral really still as far as this one goes, or did someone forget to update the tags?
Oh... is that what that tag means, I thought it just meant there was oral sex IN the game. There's been proper sex in this one for over half a year now.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Oh... is that what that tag means, I thought it just meant there was oral sex IN the game. There's been proper sex in this one for over half a year now.
The oral tag doesn't mean there's nothing beyond oral, the absence of the vaginal and anal tags does. If those are in the game, you need to add the tags. (Along with anything else that applies now, like for example bdsm if you put a bondage scene in.)

edit: or rather, report the thread and tell the mods what tags to add, since I see you aren't the thread owner.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
All the animations stop playing after the first loop on mobile. Dunno how to fix it.
Good game tho, the animations are high quality

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
All the animations stop playing after the first loop on mobile. Dunno how to fix it.
Good game tho, the animations are high quality
It's a known issue on lower-end phones, but I'm not well versed enough in Unity to know what the problem is. Hopefully one day I'll figure it out.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
If there is Trap content shouldn't it also have the Gay tag? I mean Trap is just a boy that looks girlish right?

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Missing two h-scenes, one after the Monroe BJ and one after the Rin HJ. Are those the trap character's scenes, or are they with the collab character? Haven't played the other game, but I didn't notice a new scene with a character from outside of this game.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Missing two h-scenes, one after the Monroe BJ and one after the Rin HJ. Are those the trap character's scenes, or are they with the collab character? Haven't played the other game, but I didn't notice a new scene with a character from outside of this game.
The collab scene is accessible from the dimension slingshot on monroe's space platform (the next update will make that clearer). and if you've chosen to skip the trap content then yes, that'll be the two scenes that you're missing.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes