Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Not my type of gameplay but like animations and everything else. When someone has a full gallery save please share. Thx

claymorwan

Apr 3, 2022
For some reason I can't continue Kit's quest, even tho I bought the magnet. It just stay stuck at this line and doesn't let me go
further
Edit : ok so apparently it does the same thing for the quest that requires the camera and the one that requires the cleaning kit (with steph's house)
View attachment Kit not Kitting.mp4

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah, the game was originally made in renpy but I scratched it because renpy just feels so... cheap? That and I suck at python coding.
I wish it was more modern and flexible, we all would be able to create better games in this space.
Oh, I knew I played this when it was a Ren'Py title. Dam, sad to hear it will not be one anymore...I really dislike the Unity engine, as I never play them. (I had hopped there was also a ported version available.)

Well wishing you great success with your endeavor Dev.

Regards.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Gay is optional RIGHT? RIGHT??
Yes.
For some reason I can't continue Kit's quest, even tho I bought the magnet. It just stay stuck at this line and doesn't let me go
further
Edit : ok so apparently it does the same thing for the quest that requires the camera
View attachment 3703736
Make sure to download the most recent version... I swear i uploaded the hotfix here, I hope they didn't fuck up the mirrors.
so v0.14 saves don't on this update?
they should work.
Oh, I knew I played this when it was a Ren'Py title. Dam, sad to hear it will not be one anymore...I really dislike the Unity engine, as I never play them. (I had hopped there was also a ported version available.)

Well wishing you great success with your endeavor Dev.

Regards.
Lmao, I never actually released it as a renpy title, you must be remembering 0.1 or something when it just LOOKED really bad, but it was always in Unity, I had just PLANNED to make in in Renpy originally.

sonnytapman

Jul 26, 2019
This may sound stupid, but how do I start the Act 2 quest? Cause it says the quest is active, but all it says is "Power through it, have fun." But I don't think I'm in that strange dimension? I'm very confused.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
This may sound stupid, but how do I start the Act 2 quest? Cause it says the quest is active, but all it says is "Power through it, have fun." But I don't think I'm in that strange dimension? I'm very confused.
try sleeping, its an issue with old saves having to catch up, should resolve itself when you sleep, otherwise just start a new game and hit "content skip", itll put you in the same spot.

Reactions: riadhloch

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yes.

Make sure to download the most recent version... I swear i uploaded the hotfix here, I hope they didn't fuck up the mirrors.

they should work.

Lmao, I never actually released it as a renpy title, you must be remembering 0.1 or something when it just LOOKED really bad, but it was always in Unity, I had just PLANNED to make in in Renpy originally.
Sorry...I play so many different Ren'Py titles, that I forget details. Which is why I end up replaying them from the start, based on how long the next update is released (I forget the story details, as I have a crappy memory with being older now).

Thanks for the reply though.

Regards.

n3vmt

Feb 24, 2018
Looks like it doesn't work for me, either. I'm getting an infinite load screen when I try to load my 0.14 saves and downloaded v15.1 this afternoon

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Guys need help the game freezes everytime in intro after Mc discovers teleportation and teleports with the red hai lady into his room

Marphey

May 13, 2019
It was a false report and a few poor choices of wording that got the game banned back then, they're very strict. I used the word 'sibling' to describe their relationship in a quest objective and a lot of small stuff like that. There was probably a few earlier updates where i wasn't 100% sure that she wasn't going to be related, getting the character mixed up in my head because I never wrote down solid character bios back then (very stupid I know) but I don't know why I'd lie about that? If modders want to mod incest back into the game, I'm perfectly fine with that.

That is hilariously unlucky, sorry to hear about that hahaha. We must just be on the same wavelength when it comes to naming. Make sure to tell me what you named your character this time so that I can name a futre character it just to mess with you lol. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the game.
You know it wouldn't be so hard for you to include default name so these things won't happen.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Ok related to my first comment. This game doesn't seem to work properly. In intro i can't proceed to have scene with the Plant lady the dialogue is stuck on "Is she going to eat me ?". So i chose skip intro to actually progress beyond that but then i got stuck again because i can'T choose "Explore town" when i click on the option i am still in living room with no other choices.

Also the game stright up freezes when i attempt to go back to main menu.

ziggyzerda

Nov 17, 2018
When I approach the dialogue of my character saying he's sleeping it freezes my gameplay (while skip is active). Unable to save and when I go back to the main menu it is just a black screen.

Bean10

Mar 13, 2019
i can't load my game, I only went to the menu to see the gallery and when I wanted to return to my game it perma frozen / perma loading

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
i can't load my game, I only went to the menu to see the gallery and when I wanted to return to my game it perma frozen / perma loading
Guys need help the game freezes everytime in intro after Mc discovers teleportation and teleports with the red hai lady into his room
To solve both of your issues, load an autosave, those are more stable. The game saves every time you go to sleep.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Due to corrupted main saves, it looked like using the autosaves worked. It is possible to use a save that does not save at the Main Character's House, but haven't tested that. Some of the autosaved files reverted back a few, so some quests had to be redone again and items/money have to be redone as well. Fortunately, getting money in the game is much easier than before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3705425
anyone know where to unlock this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Altercations55
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes