malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This latest chapter is total and utter bullshit! All MC had to do was reach out to her and grab the holy knight and teleport to Monroe for help.... OR grabbed Jester and teleported to Monroe for help! WTF all of a sudden in this chapter he becomes MC becomes a fucking retard! Teleported with her and Jester would of been fucked on Monroe's Platform or the Plant World and let the plant girl take care of Jester.

Seriously why the fuck did you suddenly turn MC into a fucking retard? He has had some damn sense all along and knew he could teleport either one out but than suddenly becomes a fucking idiot that does not fit his personality at all!

Why do developers have to do the stupid damn Hollywood Drama shit? You know the girl running away from the slow lumbering killer than killer magically catches up and kills the girl. Seriously who wants to watch crap like that? I really hate Hollywood Drama and this chapter just was full of it.. MC can teleport but instead just whines about not being able to do anything and lets her get tortured and changed! Jester is the easiest damn enemy to take care of just touch Jester and teleport and Jester is at your damn mercy! Nope he suddenly became a retard.

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
To solve both of your issues, load an autosave, those are more stable. The game saves every time you go to sleep.
That doesn't solve my problem at all. The freeze happens when i start completly new game.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
I wonder how long until the mMC will fuck kit's ass like it was alluded for no god damn reason in an event.

Izzard

Jul 16, 2018
On android. Game softlocks whenever a request is made, on the transfer to an animation. Using auto saves for improved stability

Apr 14, 2021
Feel like this game needs an incest toggle or a patch, feels like so many games have their dialogue put together with incest in mind but just censor themselves like replacing sister with housemate can result in kinda weird seeming dialogue in some parts, think adding some extra lines and choosing a different term could make it come across more naturally, maybe. I could just be reading too much into the housemate thing but the line in the intro felt a little off like it was a censored version plus they seem to have a weird amount of animosity for normal housemates

claymorwan

Apr 3, 2022
For some reason my most recents normal saves doesn't want to load, but my older ones does. I tried to go back to 1.5.1 to load my most recent one to then make a new save file but it doesn't work as well when trying to load on 1.6. It just keeps loading forever

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Dimension69-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
None of the old saves, main or quick, won't load. Looks like I have to start new game that now allows to skip content up to the beginning of 0.16. Roxy and Nate quests have to be finished or redone entirely.

Last edited:

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
The saves don't load
None of the old saves, main or quick, won't load. Looks like I have to start new game that now allows to skip content up to the beginning of 0.16. Roxy and Nate quests have to be finished or redone entirely.
For some reason my most recents normal saves doesn't want to load, but my older ones does. I tried to go back to 1.5.1 to load my most recent one to then make a new save file but it doesn't work as well when trying to load on 1.6. It just keeps loading forever
Yeah that's my bad guys, I thought the saves would work, but its seems that they don't due to the fact I changed some wording around in those scripts to prevent crashes and improve performance. For now I just reccomend using the skip content feature and the reason you have to do Nate's events again is because he's a "new character" technically by the game's system because I moved him to the main cast, but you don't have to redo Roxy's scenes at all, she just has new scenes, but if you want to see the remade renders and animations for her you can see them in the gallery.

Reactions: Levelution
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes