RPGM Completed Dimensional Countermeasures Unit Commander Al and a Cuckold-Friendly Workplace [Final] [Hammer]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
001.jpg

Overview:
A dimensional hole, a nest of invaders suddenly appeared.
A young man named Al spent his days battling alongside his friends in his unit to combat them.
Then Zeld, a new recruit, comes.
He is a skilled but frivolous man who starts making strange glances at the female members around Al.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-25
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Original Title: 次元対策部隊長アルと寝取られやすい職場
Developer: Hammer, 金槌
Translator: archedio
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

002.jpg 003.jpg 007.jpg 73a0a50b-aa63-4df9-aa00-38fa2e3955e1.png 029256dc-3f4f-48f1-95e1-fe4085bfa1b2.png 5a730aee-ca3d-4aad-b20c-46b1236d2411.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I downloaded the demo for this when it came out and the AI art was a complete mess.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
thats how ntr works, if the protagonist have feelings(even only attachment) for the girls and they are "stolen" it's ntr
Nah, it's only valid for ntr if they get into a relationship where each party loves each other. There is another word to describe for friends but I can't remember that

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
No that's not how it works, ntr is infidelity and for infidelity you need to be in a relationship. Stop trying to widen the term as much as these girls vaginas.
"Taken off of" is the term's meaning. And it has always referred to losing someone in your life to an intruder. Any further attempts to narrow its meaning are delving into subgenres.

Siblings, parents, and friends, love interests or otherwise, have all been within NTR's scope since its inception as a genre. Infidelity is simply not a factor.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
No that's not how it works, ntr is infidelity and for infidelity you need to be in a relationship. Stop trying to widen the term as much as these girls vaginas.
Lol, no. Ntr has nothing to do with infidelity. Maybe Japanese people know what netorare is better than you do? Because this game is tagged as netorare on dlsite. Just like many other ntr works where the heroine isn't in a relationship with the male protagonist. There are sister ntr, mother ntr (one of the most common, actually), childhood FRIEND ntr, coworker ntr, etc. As long as the MC and, as a result, you as a reader, is emotionally invested in the girl, you'll feel jealous when someone else gets her instead of you. On another hand, there can be cheating in the story but without it being netorare.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
NTR has been around for so many years and it people still don't know what really means or try to change it's meaning...
Anyway, AI art looks interesting but the plot has been done and done before. I know these authors want to make a quick buck and produce these kind of games like they are coming out of a chinese sweatshop, but come on...
I guess the genre has been oversaturated with cheapass games that don't really try to innovate.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I have high hopes for games when the protagonist is called Al.
I get it that NTR is about jealousy. I just hope the girls make an "effort" in cucking the MC as well and not just the MC being a sneaky little voyeur perv. Seeing the humiliation tag makes it more promising for that, I guess.
Would be nice if anyone who have played the game could go in depth a bit more on that, do they know he is lusting for them? Or they are oblivious?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes