RPGM Completed Dimensional Countermeasures Unit Commander Al and a Cuckold-Friendly Workplace [Final] [Hammer]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
in old days animator drew 4 fingers for saving time.
Today AI draws 6 fingers to proof they put more efforts than human drawing.
Hence the drawback of AI art with no proper prompts , accompanied by a lazy dev. As long as people are buying it, Im sure he'll keep producing more quick and easy cashgrab projects like this one....which I do respect at least.

• Sad
Reactions: Ghizghuth

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
why is it so hard for people to understand that there's more to ntr than just cuckoldry...
that is like saying all metal songs sound like iron maiden.

there are genres and subgenres of particular tropes and themes.

netorase-> lending ->this is where cuckoldry is included, cuckoldry is mandatory for netorase, but not in netorare.

netori-> taking other's partners, you don't need to see their POV -> most cheating games from male POV are here like "doing the married woman next door" type of stories. or the "conquer every woman i see" rance type of nukiges.

NeToRare -> all it requires is a person X to have an interest OR a special relationship, not necessarily romantic, with person Y and then have a person Z take her away... all of the following meet that criteria:

-son living with widowed mother finds out a dastardly relative took advantage of her and made her his woman (notice whether the son lusts for the mother or not is irrelevant, it will count as netorare)
-boy finds out her childhood friend grew up to be a beautiful woman, but before he confesses to her, a random chad takes her away (also known as BSS or "i loved her first" , it is not separate from netorare, it is a subgenre, like industrial metal, it is still metal)
-married man finds her wife is getting home late from her english class with a black muscular 1.9m tall foreigner dude and he's oblivious (notice how this is not cuckoldry since he doesn't have a clue)
-leader of an elite military force that only allows women because magic is sexist and only appears in women, this force includes his sister, his childhood friend, his mom, teacher, work colleague. and he doesn't have a relationship with anyone. and suddenly the evil army is composed of mutants that impregnate everyone. that is also netorare...

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
You realise we're on the site where people freak out about NTR when a girl is mentioned to have once had a boyfriend previously, or demand written contracts that NTR won't happen because a male character exists in the game. It's easier for everyone to just use broad terms, and in this case NTR means people close to you being seduced, regardless of any broader essays on the subject.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
No that's not how it works, ntr is infidelity and for infidelity you need to be in a relationship. Stop trying to widen the term as much as these girls vaginas.
By the same logic you don't believe in Mom NTR. NTR doesn't necessarily mean you're in a relationship with them it means you feel like something is being stolen from you like your current relationship/closeness. BSS is often used describe a subset of NTR when they're not in a relationship but they have feelings for them.
"Taken off of" is the term's meaning. And it has always referred to losing someone in your life to an intruder. Any further attempts to narrow its meaning are delving into subgenres.

Siblings, parents, and friends, love interests or otherwise, have all been within for NTR's scope since its inception as a genre. Infidelity is simply not a factor.
Exactly. It's why your girlfriend getting raped counts as NTR. People just associate NTR with cheating because it's a popular genre of NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: ddaydream

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
This art is uninspired. It's great and all that AI is starting to see usage in commercial works, but if this is what we are going to get then the early years are going to be painfully jarring.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
It looks ok with some inconsistencies like the 6 fingers present in one of the images. But in the end, ai cg is still ai cg regardless of the reason behind it.
Oh yeah it'll take a while before it gets better and people need to train more personal AI models but I mean but this one seems to use a different AI than the other ones because it's more stylised. As it stands AI is like a fast food H game. Usually not as a good as the genuine deal but it can make do.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
This art is uninspired. It's great and all that AI is starting to see usage in commercial works, but if this is what we are going to get then the early years are going to be painfully jarring.
It's going to take a while to train specific models to specific styles. I mean just think how far MTL has come with chatgpt and such compared to really old google translate. It'll probably come at some point.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I wont even get into the whole "What is the true definition of NTR debate" cause it really doesnt matter.What i do want to talk about though is that games like these(although this is a new low imo) really are why NTR has such a stigma.Most ntr games are games with no effort,no soul and are plainly playing off a cucks fantasy and that is just sad man.Usually there are NO consequences,no reprocussions,nothing.And i get if you want the game to be full on corruption and whatnot but at least try to put some thought into it man.Like the classic NTR scenario goes smt like:Fmc gets blackmailed>gets dicked unwillingly>starts to like it>after like the second to 3rd dicking she admits to liking it>Jump straight to the most corrupt of sexual activities.Its plainly bad writing and its sad smh

Reactions: C-Time

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Oh yeah it'll take a while before it gets better and people need to train more personal AI models but I mean but this one seems to use a different AI than the other ones because it's more stylised. As it stands AI is like a fast food H game. Usually not as a good as the genuine deal but it can make do.
Yeah, I dont mind ai art, as long as the plot and the scenarios were done right. Plus points on how they execute gameplay as well....and all of that can be done by a dev with good dedication to the craft.

I wont even get into the whole "What is the true definition of NTR debate" cause it really doesnt matter.What i do want to talk about though is that games like these(although this is a new low imo) really are why NTR has such a stigma.Most ntr games are games with no effort,no soul and are plainly playing off a cucks fantasy and that is just sad man.Usually there are NO consequences,no reprocussions,nothing.And i get if you want the game to be full on corruption and whatnot but at least try to put some thought into it man.Like the classic NTR scenario goes smt like:Fmc gets blackmailed>gets dicked unwillingly>starts to like it>after like the second to 3rd dicking she admits to liking it>Jump straight to the most corrupt of sexual activities.Its plainly bad writing and its sad smh
Simply put, ntr sells.There's only a few devs out there that really cares about it. Most devs are just in it for the easy money, which is smart (they might lose credibility, but money is still money)

The only devs I dont mind fucking up are the ones that are just starting and trying to find their stride in this particular genre because theres a chance they'll improve compared to shovelware devs.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
It's going to take a while to train specific models to specific styles. I mean just think how far MTL has come with chatgpt and such compared to really old google translate. It'll probably come at some point.
I mean you can already easily do that with LoRAs, I think the bigger problem is consistency and prompt accuracy. Anything exotic like unusual poses are extremely difficult to pull off because most models aren't trained on anything out of the norm. Then there's the lighting, which can vary wildly on high-quality results. This is all going to be eventually solved of course, but any creator using AI art without manual modification is being cheap and lazy.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, I dont mind ai art, as long as the plot and the scenarios were done right. Plus points on how they execute gameplay as well....and all of that can be done by a dev with good dedication to the craft.

Simply put, ntr sells.There's only a few devs out there that really cares about it. Most devs are just in it for the easy money, which is smart (they might lose credibility, but money is still money)

The only devs I dont mind fucking up are the ones that are just starting and trying to find their stride in this particular genre because theres a chance they'll improve compared to shovelware devs.
I remember Boy hero Ken. Man, that was some good ntr shit. A pity the developer is dead.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I mean you can already easily do that with LoRAs, I think the bigger problem is consistency and prompt accuracy. Anything exotic like unusual poses are extremely difficult to pull off because most models aren't trained on anything out of the norm. Then there's the lighting, which can vary wildly on high-quality results. This is all going to be eventually solved of course, but any creator using AI art without manual modification is being cheap and lazy.
What's LoRAs?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes