furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Hi,
I'm still offered scenario "Kasey Smith Larpers", missing "Rebecca" and searching for "Rachel Justice"...

...and today I mentioned another thing:
View attachment 1203675
But I have already found these three girls:
View attachment 1203676 View attachment 1203677 View attachment 1203678
Dangit, we pushed a fix a while back, but apparently that didn't cut it for you. I'll investigate further.

If you send an in-game feedback message so I get your username, I'll make sure you get some gems for your trouble.

.b

Reactions: acmor

acmor

Apr 11, 2021
Hi furuknap,
thanks for the fast reply!

Dangit, we pushed a fix a while back, but apparently that didn't cut it for you. I'll investigate further.
Unfortunately you are right ;-)
If you send an in-game feedback message so I get your username, I'll make sure you get some gems for your trouble.
I sent an ingame message. btw: it's the same username as here in the forum, I'm not very creative in inventing names ;-)

Last edited:

acmor

Apr 11, 2021
Hi furuknap,
just found another issue :-(

If a girl is in another dimension (on a quest), should I be able to date her?

Example:
Yvone is currently searching for 3* girls (still haven't found Rachel).
In the smartphone / girls screen the date button disappears,
Dimensions.VIP_phone_girls_Yvonne.png
but the girl is still available for dating under smartphone / dating.
Dimensions.VIP_phone_dating_Yvonne.png

I mostly use the smartphone / dating route, so the chances are high that I was dating while on a quest.
Maybe this caused my trouble with Kasey?

btw: Thanks for your ingame message!

Last edited:

acmor

Apr 11, 2021
In the house calls information it says "Girls that are busy with other tasks such as dates or quests can not be chosen."
Dimensions.VIP_house-call_info.png

Yvonne is on a date, Antoinette is on a quest.
Both are available for house calls:
Dimmensions.VIP_house-call_Yvonne(date)_Antoinette(quest).png

Last edited:

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Hi furuknap,
just found another issue :-(

If a girl is in another dimension (on a quest), should I be able to date her?

Example:
Yvone is currently searching for 3* girls (still haven't found Rachel).
In the smartphone / girls screen the date button disappears,
View attachment 1213529
but the girl is still available for dating under smartphone / dating.
View attachment 1213530

I mostly use the smartphone / dating route, so the chances are high that I was dating while on a quest.
Maybe this caused my trouble with Kasey?

btw: Thanks for your ingame message!
Yes, you're able to date someone on a quest. It was an early... weird... design decision that we made that causes it, so we just blame quantum mechanics because that makes it unlikely that someone can make heads or tails of it :)

This is not related to Kasey, BTW, we just haven't had time to prioritize looking into a fix yet.

.b

acmor

Apr 11, 2021
Hi furuknap,
For the encounter in the Aztec dimension quest, yes, you forfeit all other rewards to get that girl reward, so it is expected behavior.
I just noticed a 3*girl beside my items in the rewards.
Dimensions.VIP_quest_aztec_3girl.png Dimensions.VIP_quest_aztec_3girl_1.png
Aztec dimension, last quest was virgin sacrifice and I think I chose to help the girl escape

Last edited:

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Hi furuknap,

I just noticed a 3*girl beside my items in the rewards.
View attachment 1215547 View attachment 1215549
Aztec dimension, last quest was virgin sacrifice and I think I chose to help the girl escape
Sorry for the slow response, having some client releases that are taking a lot of time.

You can still get cards on quests outside the one that forces you to discard all rewards, and even if you do that, you can still continue to collect new rewards as you're adventuring. It's a bit hard to check after the fact, but it doesn't sound like it's something unusual.

.b

acmor

Apr 11, 2021
Found Rachel for the second time ;-)
  1. But I'm still missing guide Rebecca from the "Visiting the Replicant Factory" story.
  2. And I keep being offered the "Kasey Smith Larpers" story.
Any news on these two topics?

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Found Rachel for the second time ;-)
  1. But I'm still missing guide Rebecca from the "Visiting the Replicant Factory" story.
  2. And I keep being offered the "Kasey Smith Larpers" story.
Any news on these two topics?
Sorry about the delay in updates, we're currently very busy on client projects. We're hiring four more devs and artists now, though, so hopefully we'll get on top of Dimensions again Real Soon Now (tm).

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
For those stumbling onto this thread, this game is NOT abandoned, but the mods reject reports and attempts to at least add the On Hold tag to it. The game is up and running, dozens of new players every day, and have now passed 21K players total, with hundreds still playing every week. There is still weeks if not months of content for new players, and even some old players keep grinding for rewards and higher end girls and unlocks. We're on a content hiatus while we're taking care of client projects to pay bills but Dimensions is not abandoned in any way.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
For those stumbling onto this thread, this game is NOT abandoned [...]
It is by this site's definition. I don't remember if the cutting time is six months. I believe you need to ask to be put on hold BEFORE it is marked as abandoned, but you might want to report my post to the mods and it'll be up to them to decide...

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Can you update the Android links please because none of them are working
Yeah, we'll look into it. Unity has changed the entire way they're hosting files and pretty much everything else too so we need a new way of deploying and hosting builds.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes