kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
Worst case, I can manually delete the room in your game and refund you the construction cost.
yes please - can you delete 2 rooms and leave only the default one (remove top middle and bottom middle)?
and no refund is needed, i am so far in the game i have no cash problem, making 500k-800k per day easily

I don't think this is a bug.
i think it is a bug or something else in nurse is broken/messed - and only with nurse
start exploration with 500 energy with nurse maxed level 40 .. do one event and loose some energy 0-200 depending on event/choice. Close the game, go to sleep and when you wake up, nurse is at -6 energy with option to abandon or pay with diamonds to refill and this with only one 2-hour event.
all other girls (at least the 4-5 stars girls) in similar scenarios, are in next event, waiting for a choice with plenty of energy to spare afterwards (this means.. start exploration, wait 2 hours, play first available event, make a choise, close game, go to sleep, wake up in the morning, open game, got to exporation, and 2nd event is up, waiting for my choice)
but not nurse... i think its impossible to loose 300+ energy in 2 hours period (between first and second events) just by random encounters (all the mini texts between the main events)
and i tested it two times with her - same output both times (aztec & sex drive dimensions)

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
i think it is a bug or something else in nurse is broken/messed - and only with nurse
Like I said, there's nothing in our code that would treat any girl differently than others. 500 energy isn't really a lot when Kaia is likely to lose most minor encounters. The energy drain is 1 per minute, plus 5 per lost minor encounter, and because in a two-hour span there will be 23 minor encounters, her energy will drop by a minimum of 235. For two encounters then, you're looking at a minimum of 470 energy to get to the second encounter, and that's not including any choices you make in the first encounter. In fact, you'd have to be very lucky to get Kaia to the second encounter unaided. You could possibly get there if the first major encounter does not include any sexual activity. And, I think you'll find the same applies to Rachel.

Not all the girls are awesome at everything :cool: Kaia is designed to be an awesome healer and caregiver and there's a lot of story content around her, but throw her in the middle of the jungle and tell her to take care of herself, and she's just not going to be as good as, for example, Nenetl.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Dimensions VIP Version 0.4.0 Futopia Released

After a month-long delay, and I'm really sorry about that, we've finally released the Futopia chapter of Dimensions VIP.

Before I go into release details, I'd like to say that the delay is simply because the entire MOBSoft team got engaged on a time-sensitive client project in early August, and that has to take priority. I should have let everyone know, and that's on me, so for that, I'm sorry. Note, however, that handling paid clients need to come first for us; although the Dimensions game is free, and the development has been funded, we still need to pay rent and salaries first.

The good news is that the artists have not slowed down and are now waaay ahead of the implementation of the stories. As such, we'll release several new stories in quick succession. As I think I have mentioned before, now that Futopia is out, we're going to spend more time on expanding the game universe, with more background stories, more information about the dimensions, and so on. This is already in full production mode so expect more on that shortly.

That said, for version 0.4, which is out now on all platforms, the broad release notes are:

Story: Futopia, and a number of other stories
Futopia is inspired by the Blade Runner world of Philip K. Dick, with artificial replicants that service human needs. You'll meet Pristine, the leader of a local resistance group that tries to survive 'retirement' by law-enforcement.

We're also advancing the main story beyond the new dimension, and you'll get to learn more about the dimensions, how the amulets work, and perhaps some teasers into what they mean.

New gameplay feature: Workshop
Players have been mentioning that they have too many items gathered from rewards, questing, and, of course, fucking the brains out of the girls. This is and has been by design; the lower-tier items are abundant, but why would you really need 500 wooden dildoes?

Well, as it turns out, you can recycle them, for materials at the new workshop. The materials you get from recycling can be used to create hard to find items, including higher tier red and gold items.

You can, at least very soon, also spend some of those hard-earned Dims$ in the store to purchase more materials.

Finally, recycling items has a chance of producing dimension gems. Albeit a small chance per item for lower-tiers, you have a chance to get some premium currency absolutely free.

Custom girl actions and experimental animation format
We are also introducing a new feature, currently available in a trial phase for Rachel Justice only. The feature, called custom actions, allow for unique interactions per girl. For Rachel Justice, this includes a custom dungeon session featuring a new animation.

Yes, we explicitly chose Rachel Justice because, and I can't believe I have to point out the pun here, getting Rachel Justice is hard work. Get it? Rachel Justice?

I guess you had to be there.

The point is that we're experimenting with this for a small number of players to get the feedback before we commit to doing more animations like this.

Oh, and if you want Rachel Justice, you want, at least in Dimensions VIP, to get 3-star girl cards. It's a very rare drop so to get Rachel Justice, you need to work hard.

OK, I'll stop pointing out that pun now. I'm sure someone can hint as to how to farm 3-star cards.

Other Updates and Future Plans
In addition to the major changes and updates, there are also several new girls (French Resistance girls), multiple bug fixes, a rewards calendar for login, and some other minor stuff.

The Futopia dimension is going to have multiple side stories. We've already made the artwork for several of them and keep working on the rest.

Further, we're going to expand on existing dimensions, including new stories from the Aztec dimension and possibly some background stories from the French Resistance dimension. There's a side story for the Sex Drive dimensions too, focused on Jessica Blaze and her mother, which will reveal more information about how Bambi got sent to the Aztec dimension.

We're close to hitting 40 stories, and will do that shortly, and as we're moving forward, we will focus on expanding the existing content before we move on to producing the next dimension.

As always, and to the moderator listening in, the links for Patreon versions are:
PC, x64:
Android:
Mac OSX:
Linux:

The Steam version is on the Steam page (doh) here:

Enjoy!

Reactions: Phanex

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know if it's the "phone home" aspect of the game that's causing it but it seems like there is excessive load times for a game this small. Personally, I would greatly prefer a game with no online component.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Why do you need an account to play this game ???? Thisd is such bad practice ! Imagine if each adult game required the player to register... No end in sight dammit...

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ok so I just filled a non existing email and it still works... Useless step :x I was wondering why the game size was so small. Now I know it even download data from your server. Though it can make it easier to handle updating, for players with shitty connections, it'll take much more time to download. I just gave up after waiting 20 sec for only 3 images to download :x

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Been months since I last played this. I hope Rachel Justice finally unlocked properly, I bought the special box at the time, but never got Rachel. :(
But looking into Futopia first. I was worried it might be a futanari dimension, but *gladly* it is not.

Edit: nope, still no Rachel.

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
is the pregnancy content available yet
Yes, but there's not much of it. It only happens during very specific combinations of dimension quests, the main character takes no part in it (not even as donator), there's no imagery about it, and it ends with the mention of there being offspring. (it doesn't generate new NPCs).
There may be more in the future, but we'll have to see if and when that happens.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Ok so I just filled a non existing email and it still works... Useless step :x I was wondering why the game size was so small. Now I know it even download data from your server. Though it can make it easier to handle updating, for players with shitty connections, it'll take much more time to download. I just gave up after waiting 20 sec for only 3 images to download :x
Not sure how much it would help to force you to download 600+ images in one package instead, plus doing that every time we update the game :)

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I don't know if it's the "phone home" aspect of the game that's causing it but it seems like there is excessive load times for a game this small. Personally, I would greatly prefer a game with no online component.
There are plenty of those here so you shouldn't have a problem finding one :)

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Yes, but there's not much of it. It only happens during very specific combinations of dimension quests, the main character takes no part in it (not even as donator), there's no imagery about it, and it ends with the mention of there being offspring. (it doesn't generate new NPCs).
There may be more in the future, but we'll have to see if and when that happens.
There's more of it already, at least in the form of risky creampies and such, and yes, there is a lot more coming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

.b

Reactions: Dripping

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
We're working on it! So far, two girls are very dominant, including a very rare girl (Rachel Justice) who has a cool femdom animation scene.
I just received Rachel, and that is a pretty neat animation. Even if I'm not much into BDSM content, I could definitely appreciate her movements.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes