Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Not sure how much it would help to force you to download 600+ images in one package instead, plus doing that every time we update the game :)
About your first remark : having one zip of 600 images is much easier to download than opening 600+ images independently thanks to tools such as Internet Download Manager because it will open several connections on the same file maxing the download speed. Whereas if you force the player to open 600 connections, you add 600 connections request which adds a lot of time for players not located near your server, such as me in China (plus the Great Chinese Firewall which delays it even further). That's why having one big file is much better for players like me, not that my download speed is actually slow when I'm download from Chinese server, but the connection to each file adds a lot of time and the download speed on foreign server is fucking slow as hell without the tool.

About your second remark : can't you put the image in an external folder which will be loaded by the game engine directly on the fly rather than being included in the packages? That's what I do with my game, Glassix. All my images are in the game folder in plain and loaded by the game on the fly when the player needs to display it. So when I update the game, players only need to download the new images. I also release a full version of the game each time. But with a game 4.8Gb+ in size, having a patch of only ~100Mb each time makes it much easier for players to update their game. I've just checked with my latest version and my game contains 29019 images so using your way would not be viable in my case. Even your 600 images download would take me a long time to download due to my connection restrictions so I had to give up and never had the chance to try your game.

In any case, good luck with the development ;)

Reactions: DaedricLover

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I just received Rachel, and that is a pretty neat animation. Even if I'm not much into BDSM content, I could definitely appreciate her movements.
That's very good to hear. These types of animations are easier for us to make so if we keep getting good feedback, we may very well add more, and not just the BDSM ones...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DaedricLover

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
I may be being thick here, but how do you get the next dimension after aztec? (the hints are telling me to find kate - how?)

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I may be being thick here, but how do you get the next dimension after aztec? (the hints are telling me to find kate - how?)
It's a bit hard to give specific advice since there are many different paths with different prerequisites.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghost712

Nov 28, 2018
I can't seem to upgrade Bambis Stats in any way. She stays at level 13 and I tried everything for about 4 days and nothing changes. Hint tells me I need to upgrade her vaginal rating to advance the story, but nothing ever changes. Other girls progress just fine.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
For those who are not on our mailing list or follow us on Patreon or Steam, here's a concept video from a gameplay feature we are contemplating for Dimensions VIP:

I'm in the middle of 20-hour workdays on Dimensions VIP right now so a bit busy, but I'll post the full update here later. In the meantime, the other channels have the information.

You can read more about the upcoming features, including that we're going to release some limited edition ERC721 NFT collectible cards launching on November 2, upcoming stories from the Aztec dimension (and others), and another new gameplay feature on which we're currently working.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
so... here is a list of a few graphic glitches/bugs
all tested and found in linux and android clients (latest version, clear cache from old)

ui interface
alignment
align.png

missing info from chests (2*, 3*, 4*)
2-3stars.png

girl info
pristine.png rachel.png tifany.png

For Tiffany, its the second image tha it's missing. Her first image is ok.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
so... here is a list of a few graphic glitches/bugs
all tested and found in linux and android clients (latest version, clear cache from old)

ui interface
alignment
View attachment 889269

missing info from chests (2*, 3*, 4*)
View attachment 889270

girl info
View attachment 889272 View attachment 889273 View attachment 889274

For Tiffany, its the second image tha it's missing. Her first image is ok.
I'll try to resolve the alignment and investigate the missing images.

FOr the reward, that's already fixed. You always get the girls, it just doesn't show up in the new reward dialog because, in an abundance of political correctness, girls are not considered objects. (that was a joke, but technically, it was actually true)

There's a new client coming out this week. I don't think the reward fix update is out already, but you can check for non-mandatory updates in the settings app, if you didn't know.

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
OK - I'll admit, you've hooked me with the mechanics of this game, I'm invested in the stories, I love the artwork and I have put in more time playing this game than any other eroge!

That said - I am now getting frustrated with the lack of new content/rewards for time spent playing. I have exhausted all the hints, I have all the girls except for Rachel Justice (I appreciate she's your 'Patreon' carrot) but I have been stuck on 37/41 stories for nearly a month now and can't remember the last time I saw a single new image!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could at least give me a hint on who/where/how I find those last four stories as I am approaching the point where I give up in frustation! :)

Last edited:

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
I would be eternally grateful if someone could at least give me a hint on who/where/who I find those last four stories
Currently i am at 38/41. The one extra I have that you dont is one named "Meet Rachel". You get this when you summon Rachel Justice obviously.
No idea on the last three.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I would be eternally grateful if someone could at lest give me a hint on who/where/how I find those last four stories as I am approaching the point where I give up in frustation! :)
I'll parse this and see if I can give you some further hints. MOBSoft has been completely overwhelmed with client work, though, and that needs to take priority so it might take a bit before there are more stories released. The better news is that there are three new stories (two in the Aztec dimension and one in the Futopia dimension) as well as several character stories (ie character-based side stories that aren't necessarily tied to the main story) that have already been produced so it's merely a matter of getting those produced.

I know one story off the top of my head, which is a Patreon 'thank you' story for any Patreon upon signup, but I'll check out the other ones when I get my head a bit over water on client stuff!

.b

Reactions: FemdomVR

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
The Dimensions team is still here and going stronger than ever.

We've again been working hard on client projects, which is how we fund a lot of the Dimensions VIP work, so that's good, but also means it takes longer to get updates out.

However, we're also growing the team in order to have more capacity and have hired three new employees so far this year, including two new developers and a UI/UX expert. These new employees are already working hard, both on client projects and on Dimensions.

As such, we have some cool updates for you.

Telegram Group
We realize that we're not very good at communicating with the community. This has to do with capacity but also because it's very hard to track feedback across all the channels where people discuss our game.

We also realize it may be very hard for some players to stay up to date and communicate with the Dimensions team. We love to hear your feedback, whether in private or public.

To help mitigate these issues, we're going to start using Telegram as a channel for more teal-time community communication. This should provide a quick way to get some help, offer feedback, or discuss the games and universe with other players or the team.

And yes, I said games, plural, on purpose. Read on.

New Companion App: Dimensions Story Mode
As their first goal, our new developers have worked on a completely new app called "Dimensions: Story Mode".

Dimensions Story Mode is all the stories from the Dimensions universe without the gameplay of Dimensions VIP. If you are playing Dimensions VIP for the stories only, or you are struggling to progress or simply don't have the patience to wait, DSM is your perfect companion.

Dimensions Story Mode has all past, current, and future stories and scenarios included, so although not even close to all stories are done yet, you will get them all once they release, automatically and immediately. Currently, the Dimensions universe includes:

• Four dimensions
  • Dozens of Girls
  • 40+ stories
  • 400+ hand-drawn scene images
  • 4000+ lines of dialogue

Dimensions Story Mode organizes all stories in storylines so you can follow a particular character story or dimension story as you please. Plus, we give you recommendations for previous stories you should read in order to ensure you have the correct context. You can also tag your favorite stories. Oh, and you can download all images from all stories at once, so that loading new stories is much faster!

Finally, you can also search across stories, including all the dialogues, plus filter by tags so you can find and discover that perfect story for you.

Dimensions Story Mode will be available for sale on Steam this month with a generous launch discount, and you can already add it to your wishlist here:

Note that Dimensions Story Mode does not include poses or character scenes, nor content unlocked by owning NFTs.

NFT release
Speaking of NFTs, the new Dimensions VIP client (0.4.2) now includes the new NFT app where you can unlock new content by having NFT collectibles in your connected Ethereum address. Currently there are two NFT collectibles available, each with a limited series of 50 editions, related to the 2020 celebration of Dia de Muertos of Xoco and Nenetl.

We will be issuing more NFT tokens, including the first edition of all girls, that each will feature exclusive content in Dimensions VIP. Some collectibles feature poses, others feature additional scenarios.

To set up your NFT address, log in to your Dimensions VIP account on and follow the instructions to connect your ETH address. We currently support Metamask only.

Note that nobody from Dimensions will ever need or request your private keys. DO NOT give your private keys to anyone, ever. Also, the ETH address verification process includes a fee-less signing of a message. This process does NOT involve the blockchain so you do not have to pay any fees to verify that you own an address.

If all of this sounds... cryptic... to you, we suggest reading up on NFTs to determine whether this is something you want to participate in, whether simply for the collectible content or to speculate in the market.

New Content
To celebrate the release of Dimensions Story Mode, we're also releasing several new stories, including Patreon voted favorite girl Emile Dubois and her background story. There is also a new story from the Aztec dimension and a visit to the replicant factory in Futopia. Finally, there's a new story featuring Kasey Smith, our resident role playing nerd, and her group of LARPers.

There is also a new girl available to find and recruit by the name of Monique Steffens. She's part of Bambi's college, a good friend of Kasey, and also an avid LARPer. You need to find and recruit her before you can unlock Kasey Smith's LARPer story.

Dimensions Bite Size
When we started building Dimensions VIP we realized that due to the permanent nature of decisions in the game, we couldn't really have branching stories with multiple endings. If we did, we would block you from seeing certain content, and we don't want that.

However, we have a bunch of stories that lends itself to a branching storyline. So, in order to allow you to explore alternate outcomes from various scenarios, we're experimenting with shorter games that we call Dimensions Bite Size.

Bite Size stories are completely free stand-alone games that play out in the Dimensions universe but isn't part of the Dimensions canon. The first story is available now and is a concept story featuring Nenetl and Bambi. You can download that Bite Size now, at

If Bite Size turns out to be popular, we want to create many more, as they are relatively quick to adapt from existing stories. Let us know what you think and which stories you would like us to explore!

2021 and the future
To wrap up this update, I wanted to tell you a bit about our plans for Dimensions this year and in the future.

First, as you may be aware, we're currently holding back on announcing new dimensions while we are expanding on the existing dimensions and characters. This includes multiple new character stories as well as side stories of the various dimensions. You may have noticed that we already have started on this, with the recently released stories The Priest and Tiffany Abram's story, as well as the new stories described in this update.

However, we already have written most of the dimension story of the next dimension, and we plan to start production of that soon. There are also multiple main storyline stories that we need to release before that, to set the stage for the next dimensions and fill out the main lore.

We also want to start improving on Dimensions VIP, the main game of the Dimensions universe. This will take the form of a major rework now that we have more developers and UI artists. This will modernize our code base significantly (we started working on DVIP three years ago!) and allow us to make a better looking and performing game.

There are also new plans for mini-games and spin-off titles on the drawing board, including simulator type game set in the Futopia dimension, a concept video of which we have previously shown here on F95zone. These mini-games will become part of Dimensions VIP but may also result in full stand-alone games, depending on popularity.

So, what are you waiting for? Join us on Telegram ( ) and add that Dimensions Story Mode to your wishlists, and then start playing with Dimensions Bite Size! We can't wait to hear what you think!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I was just looking over your image cache folder. 412 MB is my folder's size.
I am not getting your "download-when-needed" logic.

I tried taking 20 of those images and ran them thru a program that is designed to pack PNG files without visible quality loss.

Those 49 MB ended up taking up 4,2 MB of space (a space save of more than 75%) with slightly lossy settings (you would have to look closely to detect clear quality loss). This means the entire 412 MB archive would take up about 40 MB of space in a compressed version.

With a higher quality setting, the file sizes became about 200 MB (a space save of about 50%).

Drawings of the kind you make (nice artwork, btw!) really do not need to take up so much space (I should know, erotic photography and videography was my way of earning money a few years ago).

That said, you can provide the images with the game itself and still conserve lots of bandwidth - without visible quality loss. And, in the process, avoid pissing people of for the long loading times (if you want to do something like this, you need multiple dedicaded servers in a cluster and I don't believe for a second that you have that, otherwise you need to fire your IT technician).

Bottom line is, I love the concept and the graphics. But I end up getting too annoyed over the constant f!/&%@ loading times.

Your idea WOULD make sense if you had lots and lots more than about 470 images (and/or videos). Until then, park this idea and just compress the images a bit (or provide two versions of the game, one with HQ images, one with LQ).

It's been a long time since the last version, by the way.

Reactions: furuknap

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Your idea WOULD make sense if you had lots and lots more than about 470 images (and/or videos). Until then, park this idea and just compress the images a bit (or provide two versions of the game, one with HQ images, one with LQ).

It's been a long time since the last version, by the way.
I appreciate your comments but we're not open to reducing the quality in any way, for many reasons. As for update times, you're more than welcome to request a refund if you're not satisfied with the product :p

On a more serious note, this is a passion project that is nowhere near paying the bills for our studio, so we are relegated to working on other projects for that. If you feel we should focus 100% on this, we're more than happy to accept your contribution towards that goal.

EDIT: Much gratitude for your comments on the artwork. Our artists are extremely proud of their work and put a lot of effort into each image. I will forward your compliments to them.

acmor

Apr 11, 2021
Hello there,
I've been playing Dimensions.VIP on Android for some time now. I like it so far, I'm having fun!

The game crashes a lot (on Android), but so far I haven't had any further problems. But now I'm going to ask you to check my account.

# bug:
Since ?29. April 2021? I've been offered "Kasey Smith Larpers" story again and again.

On Android I received the scenario and tried to view it, but in the middle of it the game crashed. I tried several times, but can't get it to work on Android. So I switched to macOS and playd there a bit. since then the scenario is presented always again. Tried the Android-, Linux- & macOS-client 0.4.4, always the same issue.

I click on the protrait of Kasey in the upper left, then the portrait disappears and the Laptop in the middle says "Loading scenario Kasey Smith Larpers. Please wait..." After a few seconds the portrait of Kasey reappears, but nothing else happens.

# question/bug:
At the end of story "Visiting the Replicant Factory", should I have a girl named Rebecca?
I have 25 girls but no Rebecca... in fact only one girl from Futopia (Pristine)

# question:
Any hints how to get Rachel Justice?

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
The game crashes a lot (on Android), but so far I haven't had any further problems. But now I'm going to ask you to check my account.
That shouldn't happen, of course. I play on Android all the time. Can you try clearing your cache when you're on wifi (so that you're not burning your data downloading images again) and see if that improves stability?

# bug:
Since ?29. April 2021? I've been offered "Kasey Smith Larpers" story again and again.

On Android I received the scenario and tried to view it, but in the middle of it the game crashed. I tried several times, but can't get it to work on Android. So I switched to macOS and playd there a bit. since then the scenario is presented always again. Tried the Android-, Linux- & macOS-client 0.4.4, always the same issue.

I click on the protrait of Kasey in the upper left, then the portrait disappears and the Laptop in the middle says "Loading scenario Kasey Smith Larpers. Please wait..." After a few seconds the portrait of Kasey reappears, but nothing else happens.
Hm... There was an issue with the completion event for Kasey Smith's LARPers but that was fixed a while ago. Let me re-verify and test a few more times. It's a server side fix so when it gets fixed, the portrait should just disappear.

# question/bug:
At the end of story "Visiting the Replicant Factory", should I have a girl named Rebecca?
I have 25 girls but no Rebecca... in fact only one girl from Futopia (Pristine)
Yes! If you don't have her, I'll make sure you get her. This may also be related to the same type of issue as originally was there for Kasey Smith.

# question:
Any hints how to get Rachel Justice?
Rachel Justice is very, very rare. Essentially, when using a 3-star girl card, there is just a chance that she'll even be in the list of possible candidates, and if she is, she has an equal chance as every other girl to be the random girl. So, in short, make sure you farm 3-star girl cards, which I think is easiest on dimension quests. You can also buy them with gems, but that takes significantly longer.

Sorry about your issues!

.b

• Red Heart
Reactions: acmor

acmor

Apr 11, 2021
Hi furuknap,
Thanks for your answer!

That shouldn't happen, of course. I play on Android all the time. Can you try clearing your cache when you're on wifi (so that you're not burning your data downloading images again) and see if that improves stability?
I already tried several times the ingame "Image Cache" <Delete> button & under Android Settings / Apps / Storage&Cache both "Clear cache" & "Clear storage"
But the game still crashes from time to time on my ( , Android 11).

Let me re-verify and test a few more times. It's a server side fix so when it gets fixed, the portrait should just disappear.
Yes! If you don't have her, I'll make sure you get her.
Thank you for checking!

Rachel Justice is very, very rare.
Sorry about your issues!
Don't worry, I still have fun playing and chasing Rachel ;-)

Thank you for taking the time to answer and the hint/clarification/explanation.

Last edited:

acmor

Apr 11, 2021
Hi fruruknap,
I have another question:

If I find a 3 * girl then all previous rewards are gone. Is it wanted like that?

Seen it 2 times so far:
20210507-1311Kasey SmithInterferenz:rescue3* Girl (all other rewards lost)4889
20210507-1104Kasey SmithdrunkenBet:assitems & blueChest586486
20210507-0842Kasey SmithcorruptPriest:fuckPriestitems610560

20210506-0702BambiInterferenz:rescue3* Girl (all other rewards lost)?10
20210505-2206BambiriverRats:Strap-on anal??391
20210505-18xxBambi???
20210505-1754BambidrunkenBet:assonly items??457
20210505-1542BambiriverRats:Strap-on analblueChest?501
20210505-1337BambiViginSacrifice:charm priests to leaveredChest?483

regards,
acmor

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Hi fruruknap,
I have another question:

If I find a 3 * girl then all previous rewards are gone. Is it wanted like that?
For the encounter in the Aztec dimension quest, yes, you forfeit all other rewards to get that girl reward, so it is expected behavior.

.b

Reactions: acmor

acmor

Apr 11, 2021
Hi,
I'm still offered scenario "Kasey Smith Larpers", missing "Rebecca" and searching for "Rachel Justice"...

...and today I mentioned another thing:
Dimension.VIP-0.4.4_macOS_20210520-150535.png
But I have already found these three girls:
Dimension.VIP-0.4.4_macOS_20210520-150620.png Dimension.VIP-0.4.4_macOS_20210520-150641.png Dimension.VIP-0.4.4_macOS_20210520-150700.png

All the best,
acmor

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes