MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
So, I've been playing this game a while now. Logging in each day and doing all the dailies.

I've got through the initial issues of "what to do next", and I'm at a point where I have 18/21 girls, tons of money, all rooms full, and the hint is saying there are no more hints and to read the girls backstories to know what to do next.

But I've been doing that and not sure if there is any more content or not or if I am missing something.
I've looked at some of the missing costumes, but an earlier thread queried about the "I wanna dance, dance, dance" costume which the answer was that it hasn't been implemented.

So, I'm looking to see what I am missing. Help please :)

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
19/21 girls - got a new 3* from Aztek dimension
missing one room because i have build 3 normal brothel rooms and now i cant delete them to build something new
no idea how to proceed also
currently trying to max all girls and farming the Aztecs to get 3* chests - its the only dimension that drops 3* chests (have 12-15 2* chests in inv that i dont use since i have maxed all 2* girls)
this is my current status....

1.png

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
19/21 girls - got a new 3* from Aztek dimension
missing one room because i have build 3 normal brothel rooms and now i cant delete them to build something new
no idea how to proceed also
currently trying to max all girls and farming the Aztecs to get 3* chests - its the only dimension that drops 3* chests (have 12-15 2* chests in inv that i dont use since i have maxed all 2* girls)
this is my current status....

View attachment 712771
Yvonne and Nicolette are from French Resistance dimension, just sayin, and from what I can see quickly, your two missing girls are Rachel Justice (I still cannot believe nobody has gotten that pun) and Tiffany Abrams. Both are random girls, Rachel was a time-limited offer a few weeks ago, whereas Tiffany is only from random girl card (2 stars) right now.

We're hard at work (yes, yes, someone has gotten that pun before) on the next dimension, with a planned release later in July. This will also include new girls from other dimensions...

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
The game seems to be prone to crashing on android. Anyone know a quick fix to that?
The one problem we know is that sometimes, Android will run out of memory when we're caching all local images. To fix this, clear out your cache from the phone settings menu.

So far, that's the only recurring issue we have gotten reported in terms of app crashes on Android.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
hm.. noticed something interested in SexDrive dimension
IF you encounter "milking for charity" first and then the "Impregnation Clinic", then a new option appears "offer real cum from charity event"
problem is i dint take notes what i did in "milking for charity" (use ass/oral/pussy) to get the required reward
Can anyone verify this and tell me the exact action?
thanks

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
hm.. noticed something interested in SexDrive dimension
IF you encounter "milking for charity" first and then the "Impregnation Clinic", then a new option appears "offer real cum from charity event"
problem is i dint take notes what i did in "milking for charity" (use ass/oral/pussy) to get the required reward
Can anyone verify this and tell me the exact action?
thanks
Sure! I can verify that this is the case (there are multiple encounters like these, that follow along each other and build on top, so you need to find the correct chains of events and choices).

I don't normally want to spoil things like these, but for this time, I'll tell you that, if I recall correctly, using her ass will yield the vial of cum and thus open the last option in the fertilization clinic encounter.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
thanks - this opens a lot of possibilities
now for 2 questions/clarifications
a. is a "chain" worth the effort to try and figure it out? does it give better rewards?
b. for these "chains" do we need specific girl to activate them, or do we need specific skills? or they activate just by picking the right options?

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
possible bug in exploration with Nurse Kaia

scenario:
1. send girl to explore, wait 2 hours for event, make a choice, continue.... or send girl to explore, without waiting for event
2. go to sleep, wake up open game
3. the girl has reached event, make choice, continue...

this works as intended with Bambi and with Michele (these are the only 2 girls i have tried)
Nurse Kaia has problem - in the morning, she is our of energy with only options to abandon exploration or pay heavily with gems to refill

can anyone else verify this?

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
and second bug since Jul 5th i think

[ibepokin pills] (any pills, blue, gree, nred) in inventory are not usable - no option to use them
also, they are not first on list if i click "usable first"

other usable items like 2* chests, 3* chests, red chests, dimension chest are working properly (proper short and "use" option)

Last edited:

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
and second bug since Jul 5th i think

[ibepokin pills] (any pills, blue, gree, nred) in inventory are not usable - no option to use them
also, they are not first on list if i click "usable first"

other usable items like 2* chests, 3* chests, red chests, dimension chest are working properly (proper short and "use" option)
Ibepokin can only be used if you have spent sexual stamina already. Otherwise you'd just waste them. Same thing with gifts for girls that would not have any effect.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
thanks - this opens a lot of possibilities
now for 2 questions/clarifications
a. is a "chain" worth the effort to try and figure it out? does it give better rewards?
That greatly depends on what you need, but yes, there are some chains that have extremely rare items.

b. for these "chains" do we need specific girl to activate them, or do we need specific skills? or they activate just by picking the right options?
Yes, there are also choices that show up only if you have a girl with certain characteristics or traits, such as being an anal virgin, having a certain item, being smart/fighter, etc.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Is the server ok? Tried logging in, wouldn't let me.
Tried resetting my password, which it said worked, but still couldn't login
Changed it again, still not letting me in.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
FYI, we've posted a release details post over on Patreon, if you'd like to see what's coming up next. I know it's a long wait, but we are very close to the next dimension release now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kzar99

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
interesting fetures
what about bug fixes? any list on those?
Are there any particular bugs you want to know if are fixed? In general, we don't publish lists of known bugs to avoid people abusing it or trying to replicate it and breaking their games, but I'd be happy to tell you if there is a specific issue you've faced :)

We also fix bugs all the time, but the fixes may not have been published. We've been on a new version hiatus for July, as we've worked on the next chapter only.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Someone asked about fan signatures earlier, and we've made these first attempts. I'm not entirely certain whether there are guidelines or such, so consider this a first attempt, and feel free to use them, or set them up however that is done...

We can make additional signatures for favorite girls too, which brings me to another point: Is there a way to add voting here on F95Zone? If not, feel free to let me know for which girls you'd like a fan signature, and I'll get the artists started as time permits.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
the main (irritating) bug i experience (android and linux clients) is the inability to delete room sin brothel management
i was quick to build 2 basic rooms plus one more basic room from bug in room selection ( i choose classroom or clinic and i got basic room if i recall)
now i have 3 basic rooms and no option to delete the extra ones to be able to build new rooms
1.png

mild-to-serious bugs:
- in some days the game dont reset properly. When i open the client in the morning i got all daily quests completed and just rip the rewards without any efford
(not that the dailies are difficult, but it is still a bug)

- nurse bug in exploration, as i posted here https://f95zone.to/threads/dimensions-vip-v0-3-9-mobsoft-funstuff-inc.49218/post-3782863

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
the main (irritating) bug i experience (android and linux clients) is the inability to delete room sin brothel management
i was quick to build 2 basic rooms plus one more basic room from bug in room selection ( i choose classroom or clinic and i got basic room if i recall)
now i have 3 basic rooms and no option to delete the extra ones to be able to build new rooms
The wrong selection bug is fixed. The issue was that the image was not updated when you scrolled to an image, closed the selection panel, and then reopened it. The text was updated, but it is not easy to see and clearly a bug. The image now (in 0.4) correctly updates when the scroll is reset.

For the deletion, that is weird. You need to have one basic brothel room so one should not be able to delete, but I see that you have two that you cannot delete. I'll look at whether it has something to do with having one room in the basement. Is that the one you want to delete? Worst case, I can manually delete the room in your game and refund you the construction cost.

mild-to-serious bugs:
- in some days the game dont reset properly. When i open the client in the morning i got all daily quests completed and just rip the rewards without any efford
(not that the dailies are difficult, but it is still a bug)
Yeah, it's most likely a problem with the engine, in which in some cases, rare but it happens, the update the marks quests ready to complete runs in parallel with a second update that marks when it was last updated, and if the former completes before the other, tasks are marked as ready for claiming. This bug is not easy to fix and since it only favors the players we've put it on the back burner.

I don't think this is a bug. The girls are not different during quests (ie the same rules apply to all) so the thing that differentiates whether they endure is largely dependent on which minor encounters they have (happens every 5 minutes, affects sexual energy and yields rewards). Kaia is not particularly strong initially so adding items and leveling her up is the only good way of making sure she endures until the first, or subsequent, major encounter.

Kaia is strong in BDSM and the dimension quests so far do not favor BDSM skills. We've been talking about adding a French Resistance dimension quest because FR favors BDSM skills more, but sadly, our budget does not allow it right now. If we suddenly get a huge boost in Patreons or Steam income, that's high on the priority list, however.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes