kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
once you got Kate, you get a whole lot more option to build (dungeon, clicnic, classroom, house visits).. you get 3 floors
DONT build clinic yet - prioritize the classroom - helps speed up the girl's training

you can experience the level up info for the girls with the nurse. she is already level 32, so as soon as you equip her 3 items, you will notice the upgrade button. after that.. its a matter of time to level up the rest of the crew (max level is 40 currently??? not sure on that - still strugglin on levels 5-19 for most of my girls)

Reactions: MrBlobby2

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Yep. Already got the nurse and upgraded here (already had the stuff). Will keep trying to level up, but getting Bambi to 20 will be slow.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
@furuknap did you made any changes in your server yesterday (June 10)? I get frequent crashes and experience very slow performance in android client in the last 12-15 hours

(side note... you guys should create fan signatures for this app)

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
@furuknap did you made any changes in your server yesterday (June 10)? I get frequent crashes and experience very slow performance in android client in the last 12-15 hours

(side note... you guys should create fan signatures for this app)
Hm... No changes here in the past few days. We've been very busy on non-Dimension work this week so just now catching up, and no changes have been made on the server or client side.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
What do I do with all the spare items I've picked up on my quests. I have way more than I will need and many duplicates.
There doesn't seem to be any way to sell them, so they just keep building up.
Without spoiling anything, just hold on to them for now :cool:

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
quick question for current version of game 0.3.9
it says there are 21 girls
but i have found only 16 from three dimensions (aztects, sex drive, french resistance)
what i have found so far:
Amber Williams, Atzi, Bambi, Cihuaton, Etapalli, Ixtli, Jessica Blaze, Kasey Smith, Kate, Michelle, Nenetl, Nicky Mirage, Nurse Kaia, Victoria, Xochil, Xoco

Who are the 5 girls i am missing? And from what dimension?

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
quick question for current version of game 0.3.9
it says there are 21 girls
but i have found only 16 from three dimensions (aztects, sex drive, french resistance)
what i have found so far:
Amber Williams, Atzi, Bambi, Cihuaton, Etapalli, Ixtli, Jessica Blaze, Kasey Smith, Kate, Michelle, Nenetl, Nicky Mirage, Nurse Kaia, Victoria, Xochil, Xoco

Who are the 5 girls i am missing? And from what dimension?
i've found 19...but that's mostly because i've been using the random girl things as well

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Update: Bambi is still level 13. Despite fucking her approx 20 times a day for the past week.
PLEASE can we have some kind of progress indicator to see what is happening. Why isn't it progressing beyond 13? Is it broke,or am I making progress but slowly?

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
ok, here is the problem. I can't send Bambi to any house visits.
She is not on a date or a quest. Haven't been able to all week. She never shows up in the list of characters I can send.
I think Bambi might be bugged for me. I've sent feedback but not heard back.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
you need a 5* house call and most of the time you have to scroll on the right to find bambi - her skills are close to 0 for these quests

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Update: Bambi is still level 13. Despite fucking her approx 20 times a day for the past week.
PLEASE can we have some kind of progress indicator to see what is happening. Why isn't it progressing beyond 13? Is it broke,or am I making progress but slowly?
Level is the average of all her experience across anal, vaginal, and oral. You need to raise all to get to the next tier ever 20 levels. Are you sure you're training her in all sexual actions? If not, that would be my first guess.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
you need a 5* house call and most of the time you have to scroll on the right to find bambi - her skills are close to 0 for these quests
Where she shows up depends on what skill the client requests. Bambi reigns supreme in oral and is pretty awesome at role playing, so if he client requests those, she'll be there.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
i try to use her whenever possible, even if skill is 0
btw, i do this on many girls (skill 0 and use them on house calls)... and I see many of them gain skill points eventually (but so far only the 2* and 3* girls, and the skill does not appear on their bio screen)
as it is now, its a wild guess on what is needed to level a girl... so.. try everything and hope for the best :)

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Where she shows up depends on what skill the client requests. Bambi reigns supreme in oral and is pretty awesome at role playing, so if he client requests those, she'll be there.
Afraid not. Have done about 100 house calls now. Pretty sure she isn’t showing.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Level is the average of all her experience across anal, vaginal, and oral. You need to raise all to get to the next tier ever 20 levels. Are you sure you're training her in all sexual actions? If not, that would be my first guess.
Can't do Anal with Bambi. Have been mixing up the other two, but yeah, she is stuck on level 13 for a week now despite constant attention. Can you look at my game or something? Remember I had the problem with her before that one of her scenes still isn't showing right. Maybe something broke.

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Afraid not. Have done about 100 house calls now. Pretty sure she isn’t showing.
You also need to match the maximum star rating. Bambi is a 5-star girl so you will see her only when there are 5-star house calls, which are very rare. If you have done 100 5-star house calls, you have done a total of somewhere between 5,000 and 20,000 house calls total.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes