furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I've sent a girl off exploring, and when I first watched it, text came up every minute. But if I then look at it later, the text box is just blank. She is still there, still doing stuff and getting items, but no text is coming up.
Hm... I have not heard that issue before. If you close and relaunch the game, does the text come back up?

And can you confirm, if we send a girl on a quest and then just leave her, she will use all her energy and then come home safely? We don't need to watch her energy and save her before she runs out?
The girl stops every two hours to wait for you to help her resolve an encounter. If you let her continue (ie not ask her to return) she will keep going until the next two-hour encounter, and eventually run out of energy. You can tell her to come back at any point, however. While she's waiting for you to resolve the encounter, she does not use energy.

If she does run out of energy, you can abandon the quest or use gems to restore her energy. Be aware, however, that as the quest progresses, the energy drain increases, so the longer she is out, the faster her energy drains.

My personal preference is to check her energy level every two hour encounter and tell her to return then if she is running low.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Hm... I have not heard that issue before. If you close and relaunch the game, does the text come back up?

The girl stops every two hours to wait for you to help her resolve an encounter. If you let her continue (ie not ask her to return) she will keep going until the next two-hour encounter, and eventually run out of energy. You can tell her to come back at any point, however. While she's waiting for you to resolve the encounter, she does not use energy.

If she does run out of energy, you can abandon the quest or use gems to restore her energy. Be aware, however, that as the quest progresses, the energy drain increases, so the longer she is out, the faster her energy drains.

My personal preference is to check her energy level every two hour encounter and tell her to return then if she is running low.
ok, thanks. So... If I send her exploring and go to bed. Next time I login, she will be sat there on the quest choice and her energy will stay stable for now. Got it. Thanks

Will check the text thing later on.

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
okay, two things.
1) how does the mailing list thing work, because i filled out all the require stuff using my real, correct email, and it's not saying it's completed....unless it shouldn't say that, and i'm just being slow
2)when you using the....for lack of better words....dating app on the in-game phone, you should make it so something pops up on screen saying "are you sure you wanna go on a date with (girls name)?" i don't have the most reliable scroll wheel, i often accidentally click things
edit-i'm using the steam version BTW

double edit- and for those people out there complaining about how you gotta sign in and shit....as many people have said, there are hundreds if not thousands of other games you can play. not only is this free, there isn't a giant paywall like some online games where you gotta pay to get extra stuff, so you complainers can either shut up or ship out. i like the game, and the fact that i don't have to deal with saving every few seconds or risk losing any and all progress i made is quite the bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zamu77

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
okay, two things.
1) how does the mailing list thing work, because i filled out all the require stuff using my real, correct email, and it's not saying it's completed....unless it shouldn't say that, and i'm just being slow
No, the task doesn't actually complete as such. It's a bit of a special task. It does not count towards the required tasks, however.

2)when you using the....for lack of better words....dating app on the in-game phone, you should make it so something pops up on screen saying "are you sure you wanna go on a date with (girls name)?" i don't have the most reliable scroll wheel, i often accidentally click things
edit-i'm using the steam version BTW
Fair point, I'll make it harder to accidentally click in the next update.

double edit- and for those people out there complaining about how you gotta sign in and shit....as many people have said, there are hundreds if not thousands of other games you can play. not only is this free, there isn't a giant paywall like some online games where you gotta pay to get extra stuff, so you complainers can either shut up or ship out. i like the game, and the fact that i don't have to deal with saving every few seconds or risk losing any and all progress i made is quite the bonus.
Thank you! If you feel so inclined, I would love to get that as a review, though, since a lot of people, like you said, just hate the moment they open the game.

Reactions: Zamu77

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
Thank you! If you feel so inclined, I would love to get that as a review, though, since a lot of people, like you said, just hate the moment they open the game.
no problem. i actually enjoy this game, and am thoroughly grateful that you and your team took time out of your schedules to make it for others to enjoy. plus, it's not fair that people are giving this a low rating because "GASP, OH NOES, I GOTTA SIGN IN!!!". they don't even take time to play the game

edit-btw, i just found out that the leveling up girls task counts towards completing the daily tasks, even though it isn't marked as "required"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: furuknap and Zamu77

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Another bug this morning. "Going back for Kaia" - stuck on loading. Tried logging out and back in. Still the same. Not loading it.
Also, the bug from a few days ago where even though I replay Bambi's "Getting the place cleaned up", the image is not appearing the gallery - and should a post unlock for this? There is a hint "We should clean up around here..."
Thanks.

Update: I just closed the game and then went back in. The "Going back for Kaia" is not there anymore now. Maybe it shouldn't have appeared in the first place?
It was as soon as I got back from rescuing the other girls and leaving her behind.

My current hints though still say "Get back safely from the sex-drive dimension" - didn't I just do that? Or is this referring to sending a girl on a quest?

Reactions: furuknap

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Another bug this morning. "Going back for Kaia" - stuck on loading. Tried logging out and back in. Still the same. Not loading it.
Also, the bug from a few days ago where even though I replay Bambi's "Getting the place cleaned up", the image is not appearing the gallery - and should a post unlock for this? There is a hint "We should clean up around here..."
Thanks.

Update: I just closed the game and then went back in. The "Going back for Kaia" is not there anymore now. Maybe it shouldn't have appeared in the first place?
It was as soon as I got back from rescuing the other girls and leaving her behind.

My current hints though still say "Get back safely from the sex-drive dimension" - didn't I just do that? Or is this referring to sending a girl on a quest?
Hm... This sounds strange. Restarting the client shouldn't affect which hints or stories show up. I may need to look at your game to figure out why this is the case. Can you send me a feedback and just mention your username here so I can find your account and look at the game?

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Sent you feedback. Also, my hints are still saying "Get back safely from the sex dimension" - I've sent girls there twice now, got to 2 hours, came back safe with stuff. Hint still saying the same thing.

Reactions: furuknap

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Sent you feedback. Also, my hints are still saying "Get back safely from the sex dimension" - I've sent girls there twice now, got to 2 hours, came back safe with stuff. Hint still saying the same thing.
From what I can see, this is happening because you have facilities still under construction. It's probably a poor design from our part, and I've updated the hint text for the next update to reflect this requirement.

Wait for any pending facility constructions to complete and then see if the next story comes up.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
how do you make money fast? is there a specific girl that can produce decent amounts of cash during exploration?
i rushed and build a second brothel room and as soon as i complete it, main story progressed and i unlock clinic and classroom
now i must wait many days untill i get the 250k for each of these new rooms

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
how do you make money fast? is there a specific girl that can produce decent amounts of cash during exploration?
i rushed and build a second brothel room and as soon as i complete it, main story progressed and i unlock clinic and classroom
now i must wait many days untill i get the 250k for each of these new rooms
There are multiple ways to get money. Initially, quests are your best option, as the brothel room income grows. Having the brothel rooms gradually grows your skills/experience too, which in turn grows the income per hours/day.

You shouldn't need to have additional facilities to advance in the story, however, and when you get past the French Resistance dimension, House Calls are a great way to earn money rapidly.

Finally, daily logins often yield money.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
found bug (possible)
i select to build a classroom but instead a normal room appeared (first image)
then i click to delete the room.. and it wont delete - the confirmation message stays on screen and nothing happened (second image)
game client: latest desktop linux

1.png

2.png

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
found bug (possible)
i select to build a classroom but instead a normal room appeared (first image)
then i click to delete the room.. and it wont delete - the confirmation message stays on screen and nothing happened (second image)
game client: latest desktop linux
It seems it's a bug in the scrolling... Basically what happens is that if you scroll to a particular room, then close the dialog, and then reopen it, the selected room resets (to the first room type) whereas the dialog does not. I'll fix in next update.

I'm sending you some money in-game so you can get the room you want.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
What do I do with all the spare items I've picked up on my quests. I have way more than I will need and many duplicates.
There doesn't seem to be any way to sell them, so they just keep building up.

Also - some kind of progress indicator on the girls Experience would be great. I'm fucking Bambi over and over for days, and it's still showing Vaginal: Newbie. The hints are telling me to train it to a high level, but I have no indication of any progression at all.

One more thing. How do I get Kate? I've had the first scene with her but not sure how to move on from there.

Last edited:

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
I'm fucking Bambi over and over for days, and it's still showing Vaginal: Newbie.
this will change as soon as she becomes level 20 and you have equipped all of her items
then an option will appear to upgrade her
after that you can equip 3 new items (higher rank of course)

The hints are telling me to train it to a high level, but I have no indication of any progression at all.
i am stuck there also, but i think we must build first a classroom to train girls faster and in higher levels

Last edited:

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
One more thing. How do I get Kate? I've had the first scene with her but not sure how to move on from there.
i think you should explore the sex drive dimention with the nurse or with bambi - one of these girls will get you the event to get Kate

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
i think you should explore the sex drive dimention with the nurse or with bambi - one of these girls will get you the event to get Kate
Well, as a complete coincidence, I am just exploring Sex Drive right now with Nenetl, and she has just found Kate. :)

I can't build a classroom yet, only a Clinic, and that will take up my last space. I guess I'll get the option to build a classroom once I get Kate, but not sure how to expand beyond 3 rooms yet.

Also. Bambi is level 13, so I have quite a while to get her to 20, but I keep fucking her, so hopefully it is going up slowly. Would be nice to see a % progression to the next level.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes