furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Can't do Anal with Bambi. Have been mixing up the other two, but yeah, she is stuck on level 13 for a week now despite constant attention. Can you look at my game or something? Remember I had the problem with her before that one of her scenes still isn't showing right. Maybe something broke.
Then you need to unlock anal with Bambi som you can train her in that. It may be a bit tricky to unlock, but there are some spoiler hints earlier in this thread... :)

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
i try to use her whenever possible, even if skill is 0
btw, i do this on many girls (skill 0 and use them on house calls)... and I see many of them gain skill points eventually (but so far only the 2* and 3* girls, and the skill does not appear on their bio screen)
as it is now, its a wild guess on what is needed to level a girl... so.. try everything and hope for the best :)
It is fairly simple: level is the average of experience in anal, vaginal, and oral. Increasing level adds skill points and also unlocks scenes, options, and stories.

Most of this is explained in the girls tutorial story, BTW :)

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
It is fairly simple: level is the average of experience in anal, vaginal, and oral. Increasing level adds skill points and also unlocks scenes, options, and stories.

Most of this is explained in the girls tutorial story, BTW :)
I've been through that tutorial story many times :)
It says a girls experience can increase through you having sex with her. I've been fucking Bambi 20-30 times a day all week and her Vaginal skill hasn't changed. The hints tell me to get it to a higher level and I can't.
It's very hard right now, and quite opaque to actually know what you are supposed to do without any kind of progression.
Surely me fucking her should be having some kind of effect on her experience, but it doesn't seem to be doing.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Thanks. I will look at that. It just needs more hints and tips.
The tutorial says I can increase a girls experience by having sex with her.
Forget level for a minute, I just want to increase Bambi's vaginal experience.
Constantly fucking her, no change at all and no hints that it can't go any further until I increase Anal or level beyond 13.
So yeah, there should be some indication on the Vaginal experience that it won't increase further until you've done X.
Is it that you can't increase experience beyond Newbie until level >13. If so, there is no indication of that :)

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
i think you must use all possible options, not just vaginal sex
i did what you did and i saw no progress for 3-4 days
then i start sending her on quests both in aztecs and in sex drive and use all fuck options (vag/anal/oral)
i see her level increases (currently 18)
as for the ass option... it must be an event between bambi/nenetl/xoco in exploration mode - not sure on this, didnt pay attention when i unlocked it

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
@furuknap question about Amber
I have her 3/3 stars, flirting, level 27
i try to unlock her next pose (hint states: i wanna dance dance dance)
tried to take her on multiple dates (6-7) and nothing happened, nothing changed, not even flirting to become interested
tried take her on aztec dimension, but didn found any events with "dance" as an option or in description
i also had her "watch" a ceremony with the corrupt priest, but no progress wither
what am i missing here?

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
@furuknap question about Amber
I have her 3/3 stars, flirting, level 27
i try to unlock her next pose (hint states: i wanna dance dance dance)
tried to take her on multiple dates (6-7) and nothing happened, nothing changed, not even flirting to become interested
tried take her on aztec dimension, but didn found any events with "dance" as an option or in description
i also had her "watch" a ceremony with the corrupt priest, but no progress wither
what am i missing here?
That one is actually not done yet, so no wonder you can't progress on that. It's part of Tiffany Abrams story line, which is under production. If you don't have Tiffany Abrams, however, that would be the first starting point.

.b

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
i think i have mapped most of the Aztects events (up to 6 hours depth, meaning 3 events every 2 hour trip)
hope you find it useful and let me know if i missed anything or if
every exploration was made with 4/5 star girls

1.png

furuknap

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
i think i have mapped most of the Aztects events (up to 6 hours depth, meaning 3 events every 2 hour trip)
hope you find it useful and let me know if i missed anything or if

View attachment 700511
Very impressive work! Maybe we can add this to the wiki, once we get that up.

Sadly, we've had some busy days in MOBSoft, so we're falling a bit behind on following up on support, and wiki work. Production is going well, however, and both the workshop and the next dimension story is ready for next release.

.b

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
thanks
i am working on something similar with the sex drive dimension. I will post it as soon as it's ready
if you want them, i can send you an email with the info

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
xoco training in oral and i stumbled upon this "image"|
bug?
missing photo?
or part of an upcoming update?

xoco-oral.png xoco-oral-2.png

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017

Sadly, we've had some busy days in MOBSoft, so we're falling a bit behind on following up on support, and wiki work. Production is going well, however, and both the workshop and the next dimension story is ready for next release.

.b
Sounds good with a wiki, but aren't those usually made by fans? :)

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
running aztec dimension exploration with Metztli.
1st or 2nd event i run into was "Interference"
Choose to save the girls (for the reward)...and i saw it spend 280 energy
since i have not notice anything similar in my previous runs, can you please check if this is normal?
it seems way too expensive in comparison to other energy consumption

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
sex drive encounters (up to 6 hours depth, meaning 3 events every 2 hour trip)
(? are one time observations, haven't verified them with multiple girls)

1.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrBlobby2
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes