RPGM Abandoned Diminishing Perfect [v0.4b] [aRetired]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
why he made this instead of more versions of pale pure??? :disappointed:
He seemed to be struggling with Pale Pure, so for him to start a new project shows he need to start thinking long term ideas rather than struggling to come up with something for each update. Obviously none of these game devs are oscar worthy when it comes to writing, but they definitely need to learn how to structure.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
um, any exhibitionism content? ss3 and the last ss looks like exhibitionism stuff to me

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Renders look like he photoshopped them to look like his own artwork. Too bad the models look pretty nice underneath it all.

Aiwass

Sep 11, 2017
Seems interesting, but IDK... 90minutes gameplay and 200+ images? I went to the pub (1 scene), to the diner (two scenes), cheerleaders training (got 2 scenes) and 2 scenes in the park (the bench and the dog), fought and defeated the bad guys... Then?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Seems interesting, but IDK... 90minutes gameplay and 200+ images? I went to the pub (1 scene), to the diner (two scenes), cheerleaders training (got 2 scenes) and 2 scenes in the park (the bench and the dog), fought and defeated the bad guys... Then?
Weekends, meet up with the male friend near police station? I guess he's probably including all the stuff like streaming, watching the tv, gaming, etc in that estimate too.

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
i should tell grandpa i found his game.this designe looks old as fak.it looks like it was made in paint not other programs.witch would be freaking amazing if that is the case.but nevermind me its just my opinion.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so dog licks her she suck dog,raped by bad guys hand job in dinner anything else?wish was better pics.but interesting

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
so dog licks her she suck dog,raped by bad guys hand job in dinner anything else?wish was better pics.but interesting
Two scenes with the classmate in weekends.
Masturbate in PC
Gropping in night club
Cock training with cherleaders

Reactions: danny19
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote