RPGM Abandoned Diminishing Perfect [v0.4b] [aRetired]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vorris

May 23, 2017
thank you. also i found a scene for ppl who been asking when you are in the bed room the window towards the right of the dresser you will flash the guy outside

Reactions: UncleVT

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This is the reason I'd want censorship free patreon, its a teenage girl who isnt 18(21) but the games have to lie about it because censorship. Just like DMD and BB.
hmm.png

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks alright but I think it would be nice if the dev did 2 versions. One with normal unaltered pictures and one with the altered pictures. In pale blue it was always hard to see anything since lots of colors blending into one making it hard to see things like nipples and such.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
aRetired posted something that looks like he quitting but its a patreon only post. Can anyone share here? Debating on donating but don't want to do that if he is on a hiatus.

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
aRetired posted something that looks like he quitting but its a patreon only post. Can anyone share here? Debating on donating but don't want to do that if he is on a hiatus.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He just cleaned the front page and public content because of new Patreon policies. Incest is the main theme in Pale Pure, so...

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
the game might have some good ideas. but for now, its a bad experience.
a too long hands-off prologue with generic mf scenes and finally with a unavoidable rape... :FeelsBadMan:
no comparison to pale pure.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting creator, I think I'm gonna pledge. I'm gonna try pale pure first.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I ended up supporting him (nov/dec), it's just 3$ and you have basically an almost complete game (pale pure, which is great) and this newcomer that has pretty great potential. The creator totally deserves more patrons.
Shouldn't we merge the two threads?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

They would probably have more patron's if they made 2 version one with normal pictures and one with the blurred whatever it's called pictures. Half the times you can't make out half of the stuff because they are blended into other stuff. I'm pretty sure them just having this blurred version for their games is the reason for their low patron level.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Totally uninterested in a character like that, so if I see development/content slow down even more on what I'm interested in I fear I'm gonna drop my support.

Reactions: Revan529

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They should use pictures like the 2nd and 3rd pictures for their stuff they would attract more people.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote