RPGM Abandoned Diminishing Perfect [v0.4b] [aRetired]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
As far as I can tell there's no lesbian content at all in this game.

Also 0.4 (Robin) is solely focused on crossdressing, would be nice to add some kind of warning.

Reactions: L7Bear

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The robin story is entirely gay trap oriented. It was a bit too short for my tastes, but still fun. I wish the dev would focus more on finishing a single story though.. between pale pure and this one there are 4 he's working on.
Anywho, thanks for sharing!

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
it doesn't show the rendered images example it shows first two scenes at the cheer practice but not the third. and same with the dog at the park and stream etc etc...only dialogue moves on but no images..

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
so 0.4 completely removed a character that used to be there, and warns that Robin (the character that is there) has even less content than the removed character?

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
Jennifer is still there (and even accessible using the old saves), 0.4 version of her route is not complete yet, so the dev released the Robin's part first.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
so 0.4 completely removed a character that used to be there, and warns that Robin (the character that is there) has even less content than the removed character?
Is not removed, isn't in the version yet.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Another one of these games as female protag. Not saying its bad but these ones taunt me as I like the girl, but I want to bone the girl not be her and get bonned. Oh well maybe some one will cg rip it latter like the chloe 18 sequal I love parts of that game but rather be seducing the girl then being her. Should go look at how to cg rip games like these I am sure there is a guide some where, I would love to get the cg from this and Chloe 18 saddly some one only ripped the sequal for that one...

Ah its RPGM my most loathed format for gaming now, probaly harder to rip CG from...

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Another one of these games as female protag. Not saying its bad but these ones taunt me as I like the girl, but I want to bone the girl not be her and get bonned. Oh well maybe some one will cg rip it latter like the chloe 18 sequal I love parts of that game but rather be seducing the girl then being her. Should go look at how to cg rip games like these I am sure there is a guide some where, I would love to get the cg from this and Chloe 18 saddly some one only ripped the sequal for that one...

Ah its RPGM my most loathed format for gaming now, probaly harder to rip CG from...
oddly, renpy is my most loathed, very little to no exploration. maybe that has more to do with the developers, but RPGM games have a lot more options for finding unique, random, non-story related, but still fun, content.

Reactions: Pingy

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Trust me renpy has a lot of options to it, its just more work. RPGM a child could make games on. Problem is I play RPGM and I got touch everything and walking all over the map for the game takes ages, wich I wouldn't mind but when I got do 30 updates and new starts almost every time I would rather hold CTRL to skip content already seen then have to rewalk a dozen miles and then fell inclined to look here and there see if any Easter eggs got put in.

It was great at first but I been playing the same RPGM games for what feels like half a decade now and idea of doing 3 hours of just walking to point B from A makes me sad inside. Granted I backed games like Harem Collector great game but its just taking ages. And like I said female protagonist not my cup of tea so doing a 3 miles of walking in game just to check out CG oh, no thank you...

Reactions: L7Bear

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. First off...What the hell is with the renders? I noticed that on Pale Pure and that kept me away.

NTR isn't my thing, but why would you go into a thread and bitch and moan about it? Perplexes me. If you don't like it...move the hell on.

RPGM games aren't all bad...it depends on the dev. You guys are just elitist at times I think. Get over it. Again...don't like it...don't drop into a thread and bitch about it. Just move the hell on.

Now I am gonna move on from this one because that art style...

Reactions: wacek
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote