RPGM Abandoned Diminishing Perfect [v0.4b] [aRetired]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Is not removed, isn't in the version yet.
From the comments here, it seems that the first character (the one that isn't in the current 0.4 version) was in previous versions. So, the content from previous versions was not carried over to the latest release (although it might be re-inserted for a later release of this version.) For practical purposes (since the previous versions are not available on the OP) that content has been removed and does not exist for people (like me) who just found this game (and were very confused when selecting the 1st character kicks the player back to the title screen, and selecting the 2nd character says that there's less content than there is for the 1st character.)

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Trust me renpy has a lot of options to it, its just more work. RPGM a child could make games on. Problem is I play RPGM and I got touch everything and walking all over the map for the game takes ages, wich I wouldn't mind but when I got do 30 updates and new starts almost every time I would rather hold CTRL to skip content already seen then have to rewalk a dozen miles and then fell inclined to look here and there see if any Easter eggs got put in.

It was great at first but I been playing the same RPGM games for what feels like half a decade now and idea of doing 3 hours of just walking to point B from A makes me sad inside. Granted I backed games like Harem Collector great game but its just taking ages. And like I said female protagonist not my cup of tea so doing a 3 miles of walking in game just to check out CG oh, no thank you...

i don't disagree with you, but that is also why I usually wait for a few updates/a few months, to play again.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Another one of these games as female protag. Not saying its bad but these ones taunt me as I like the girl, but I want to bone the girl not be her and get bonned. Oh well maybe some one will cg rip it latter like the chloe 18 sequal I love parts of that game but rather be seducing the girl then being her. Should go look at how to cg rip games like these I am sure there is a guide some where, I would love to get the cg from this and Chloe 18 saddly some one only ripped the sequal for that one...

Ah its RPGM my most loathed format for gaming now, probaly harder to rip CG from...
For Cloe18 and this game just open the image folders.. it's not encrypted or anything.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
i love the art and how the game plays i just wish there would be still jennifer because i totaly missed it and iam not into shemales that much... sucks to wait :D

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I enjoyed v 0.1 of this game because it was so offbeat and had a sense of humor (the MC wasn't nearly the superhero she thought she was). I have zero interest in playing 0.4 - just a few minutes of it was enough to demonstrate it couldn't activate my suspension of disbelief. Nothing wrong with that, we all have different tastes and the author should pursue his muse, even if people like me don't want to play.

What I would like to do, though, is play version 0.3 (since the new character is not introduced yet). I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
does jennifer have any content at all? I chose her and it said that's for 0.4 content or something and took me back to the main menu. I havnt played this game before so if Jennifer has content why cant I access it? Seems odd to block all of it off.
I'm playing 0.4 though so i dunno why I cant pick jennifer.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, I looked at the game, got tired quickly. The first point, and I may have missed something, but the first few days you can clean the kitchen and take out the trash with the tease of a scene when you get enough points, then the next day you have enough points, but can never get the kitchen cleaning scene again. I hate when a game has a tease scene when you can't possibly see it, then they take the tease away and never give you the scene. Not worth the time to go further.
Second, I have the 0.1 which is just the girl, Jennifer. 0.4 is suddenly Robin (a boy on the path to trans). Big jump.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
does jennifer have any content at all? I chose her and it said that's for 0.4 content or something and took me back to the main menu. I havnt played this game before so if Jennifer has content why cant I access it? Seems odd to block all of it off.
I had the same problem.

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
I think Jinifer was in previos version but I dont understand why her rout is not in the 0.4. Can someone share version with Jennifer pls!!!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know if there was a 0.2 or 0.3 version of this game? Seems odd to go from 0.1 (the original, with Jennifer) to 0.4 (without even including Jennifer) with nothing in between. I'd love to play v 0.3, since Robin didn't exist before 0.4

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
There's no 0.2 or 0.3, I think "0.4" means the game is about 40% complete.

Robin's part came out first because dev haven't release anything for a long time. Jennifer's part is inaccessible because of some script changes, it's not done yet and there's no new images for her.

I don't know why mods decided to delete the previous version's links.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Description is of a girl that moves town with her mother ... that doesn't mention any men so where is the NTR?
NTR mean also as long something happen with the MC love interrest. not specifically need to be a male.. a lesbian couple/romance can have NTR.
well.. i think.. if i understood the NTR signification correctly (wich is not garantee)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote