Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020
For those that make links, I found this: Diminishment v0.302d, Chapter 2 Part 1 - Public Release, which contains the mega link.

Edit: Here's the actual MEGA link to V0.302d

Last edited:
Reactions: oakbeatle

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I really love the animation and the story! Just that the gameplay is probably not meant for me. I don't mind the uhh whachumacall it, the uhh time limited mini game event thingie. I probably just don't have the patience. I'm down for the story and animation though. I just hope that MC/FMC gets their revenge on them once they grow back in normal size! And now for some weird reason, Fuuma comes to mind (the MC from Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena). Dominate. Discipline. Make them your bitch! Okay. I'm gonna stop. I'm sorry.
I'll probably still go and play it when new few updates are up because I'll say it again, the story and animation interests me.
Edit: It is also my first vore game experience. I didn't know what vore is till I looked it up. I did remember seeing some videos of it and it made me question, why the f-?

KeePach

Nov 28, 2017
Can Someone tell me why the game just show a black screen with the subscribestar link in a corner? I have tried the troubleshooting metods in the first post but nothing is working, and even the android version on my phone just loads indefinetly.

matt_xx

Jun 9, 2020
just installed the game and tried to run it, but it's stuck loading. already uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing works.

Reactions: TrT567

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Can Someone tell me why the game just show a black screen with the subscribestar link in a corner? I have tried the troubleshooting metods in the first post but nothing is working, and even the android version on my phone just loads indefinetly.
just installed the game and tried to run it, but it's stuck loading. already uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing works.
I redownloaded the windows version off mega and it still works. I tried running it off a hard drive and it still loads decently well.

I have been playing the game but I have not found foot content generally there are in giantess games, can someone tell me if there is content and how do I get to it?
I'm going for chapter 2 I think
I dont remember seeing any feet content in this game.
prologue is a twosome
ch1 part 1 is food play and you trying to escape by climbing a candy rope
ch1 part 2 is futa
ch1 part 3 is horror (im exaggerating)
ch2 part 1 is a twosome (again) + candy girl cameo

toastyblast

Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this game working on Android? Reinstalled it from all 4 mirrors available, but all of them just stay on the loading screen indefinitely after selecting any chapter or "from the beginning", looping the elevator music... No clue how to get this to work

May 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to get this game working on Android? Reinstalled it from all 4 mirrors available, but all of them just stay on the loading screen indefinitely after selecting any chapter or "from the beginning", looping the elevator music... No clue how to get this to work
you have to download the android file for the game itself.. all other files wont work

nat04killer

Aug 7, 2020
so I downloaded it on Mac and every time I try open it and click start it has an unexpected error and closes. it only gives me a black screen. I've tried to redownloaded it several times but it keeps doing. Does anyone have a fix or some explanation?

May 19, 2019
anyone subbed to him and can post the playblast for the rest of us?? this site has them as an update but since he does the disccord stuff you cant watch them

poeticcookie979

Dec 24, 2018
For the game work on android you need to download the right version, if you downloaded the chapter 2, ONLY that chapter will work. So if u wanna play from the beginning u need the prologue version that can be found here:

Srry for my english °~°

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Last I checked, this is a game sharing forum, and not your general purpose piracy provider. If you really want the playblasts so bad, and they're not on kemono, than just join the damn Patreon.

May 19, 2019
Last I checked, this is a game sharing forum, and not your general purpose piracy provider. If you really want the playblasts so bad, and they're not on kemono, than just join the damn Patreon.
i would if patreon and sub would take my card and/or not insta ban my acc

Eskoz

Aug 11, 2021
First, thank you for the mostly positive reception towards the game!

Also thanks to the thread starter
, as I'm sure a good amount of people have found me through this thread. And I appreciate that you've used the public release, instead of the paywalled version (no difference in the amount of content)! I obviously have no qualms with people sharing my public releases. On the contrary.

Having said that,

Please at least have the decency of uploading it on an external account, instead of leeching off of my MEGA bandwidth, if you absolutely must share these for some reason. Or post it on some less known website, so I don't need to see it. If I can't see it, it doesn't exist, as far as I'm concerned. If I see it, I'm going to be bothered enough about it that I'll at least end up needing to refresh the link.

But in general, I would like to request that people please do not share WIP content, as it is exactly that, work in progress, and not ready for a public audience, which is going to include people who don't understand the difference between WIP and Final, unless you underline it for them, and even then you get the occasional "why aren't the graphics as good as before", since some just don't understand the process/don't bother reading. It also potentially spoils it for unwitting people, as not everyone is going to understand what they're clicking on. Sure, there might not be many people like that here specifically, but once it's shared here, it'll get re-uploaded on some tube site, where there's no filter at all.

Optimally I wouldn't release WIP content at all, even behind the paywall, but that's not a realistic option, with how long these take to make. I need to post something, even if I'd rather not post unfinished content at all.

Of course, I'd obviously prefer if people didn't post content from behind the paywall in general. Not that there's much I can do, if you choose to ignore all of this, except look at your post with a hint of disappointment, or something.

That is all, thanks for enjoying my content!

Last edited:

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
First, thank you for the mostly positive reception towards the game!

Also thanks to the thread starter
, as I'm sure a good amount of people have found me through this thread. And I appreciate that you've used the public release, instead of the paywalled version (no difference in the amount of content)! I obviously have no qualms with people sharing my public releases. On the contrary.

Having said that,

Please at least have the decency of uploading it on an external account, instead of leeching off of my MEGA bandwidth, if you absolutely must share these for some reason. Or post it on some less known website, so I don't need to see it.
If I can't see it, it doesn't exist, as far as I'm concerned. If I see it, I'm going to be bothered enough about it that I'll at least end up needing to refresh the link.

But in general, I would like to request that people please do not share WIP content, as it is exactly that, work in progress, and not ready for a public audience, which is going to include people who don't understand the difference between WIP and Final, unless you underline it for them, and even then you get the occasional "why aren't the graphics as good as before", since some just don't understand the process/don't bother reading. It also potentially spoils it for unwitting people, as not everyone is going to understand what they're clicking on. Sure, there might not be many people like that here specifically, but once it's shared here, it'll get re-uploaded on some tube site, where there's no filter at all.

Optimally I wouldn't release WIP content at all, even behind the paywall, but that's not a realistic option, with how long these take to make. I need to post something, even if I'd rather not post unfinished content at all.

Of course, I'd obviously prefer if people didn't post content from behind the paywall in general. Not that there's much I can do, if you choose to ignore all of this, except look at your post with a hint of disappointment, or something.

That is all, thanks for enjoying my content!
I deleted my post, you probably should delete the quote with my original mega link.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes